Vital Information for Your Everyday Life

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
This is a random game where you give idiotic sounding advice. In other words: Vital Information for Your Everyday Life.

Anyway, now for Vital Information. Never pour maple syrup all over yourself and then run around screaming, "Hey, everybody, look at me! I'm Pancake-boy!"

Pulling a shark's tooth is worse. It's even worse to give a porcupine a back rub and then yell, "YEEOOOOWWW!!"

If you're reading a book and it says: "Blibbity Blobbity Blibbity Boo, Ga-Ga-Ga-Ga, Spilly Moo" THEN CONGRATULATIONS! YOU CAN'T READ!

If you eat 50 bananas, 500 apples, 75 oranges, and 679 grapes, THEN YOU'RE FULL OF FRUIT!

(This can be moved to Mindless Junk.)

If you read the first and last chapters of the book, then you read the entire book

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. 2 birds in the hand is worth absolutely nothing.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy. Touch Snake, Get Bitten

What goes around comes around. If a barrage of Tigers and Lions come around, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, YOU'RE GONNA GET EATEN!

Get Slimed, Be Happy. Get Eaten, Be Chewed.

When you're giving a mo- *phone rings* *answers madly*...When you're doing Vital Information, don't stop and pick up the phone.

If you don't know it, it's hard. If you do know it, it's easy. If you know it but it's impossible, well, it's impossible.

Abusing an animal is very mean. Abusing :posh: is downright peculiar.

It's not over till the fat lady sings. It IS over when the fat lady lands on you.

DON'T Invite your teacher to dinner if you say: "Come to Dinner, Teacher! My parents have ALWAYS wanted to meet a big idiot!"

If you make a website called www.i'mextremelystupid.com then you're a big fat liar. Why? You could actually make the website.

If your first name is Wally and your middle name is Wally and your last name is Woo, THEN YOUR NAME IS WALLY WALLY WOO! (Yell it, you'll laugh.)

If your name is Rudnicki, then you're not wrong because you can't be wrong because whatever you say is right....in stupid land.

(This has been Vital Information for Your Everyday Life.)

Never fry bacon with your shirt off

You can bump a thread, if it's a 3 hour bump. If it's a 5 day bump, then you're like me. :D

As you can see, I'm quoting nobody. - Nobody.

This is big and this is small. THIS IS THE GIANT!and this is the brother of the giant and big, who's also the big brother of small.

If you're drinking Apple Juice and it feels warm....odds are that ain't Apple Juice.

And this from a 90's Nick star: (I really got a 90's Nick star to say this) It's normal to say English in public. It's not normal to say French in a Bathtub. (Whoever guesses the star, wins a giant cookie for life.)

Back