NintendoQueen's Art Thread

Re: Wooden Gary Oak

YamiHoshi.nl said:
It reminds be to this:
1284504238938.jpg
pokmon-sassy-snivy.jpg

Re: Arielle's Gary Oak Fan Art

Well, "Bitch" is an alternative word for "Female Dog", and "Please" is just really polite.

I know what the seprate words mean.
In my rotating avatar there is picture of Link looking over his shoulder and Zero reffered to it as 'Hes about the say bitch please.'

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Well, "Bitch" is an alternative word for "Female Dog", and "Please" is just really polite.
Not if you're sarcastically saying "oh, please" like "give me a break." Or saying "bitch, please" to simultaneously insult a woman.

I bet I have it wrong but I think I'm closer than you.

Snake Man said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Not if you're sarcastically saying "oh, please" like "give me a break." Or saying "bitch, please" to simultaneously insult a woman.

I bet I have it wrong but I think I'm closer than you.
Another one would be "Gurrrrl please!" :P

There's another one too: "Excuuuuuuse me, Princess!".

.... Guys back on topic. Very good at the drawings.
I can never draw Yellow, Blue or Gold like that.

I can draw Noodle gorillaz good, from all 3 phases, and both Mask and non mask phase 3 Noodle.

I only draw, still life, manga and cartoons.
Thats why my art grade in year 8 was so bad because when we had to draw classmates I drew the entire class in manga, then started my mini gorillaz art collection.

Mines terrible.
Red looks terribly deformed. Probably 'cause of his annoying hair.

Re: Arielle's Art

Little Bump

I know some users were curious about new Gary Oak art...
Well, I have news for YOU: I will start some new Gary Oak art SOON! So stay tuned!

Re: Arielle's Art

@Lily--I have never heard of Conway, but I can draw him for you if you'd like :)

@Sm25--Yes! It's exciting! I want to draw more! Maybe this weekend. Tonight I'll be BUSY!

Back