NintendoQueen's Art Thread

Re: Arielle's Art

@UM--I'm glad you like it!! :D

@Nabber--Thank you!! And yes, I am taking requests...I just can't really draw realistically all that well.

NintendoQueen said:

@Nabber--Thank you!! And yes, I am taking requests...I just can't really draw realistically all that well.
What in the world are you going to be drawing realistically on here? :P

Nabber Simpson said:
NintendoQueen said:

What in the world are you going to be drawing realistically on here? :P
Well I didn't know if you wanted like a specific real person or something :P
But I know I have a couple requests lined up, so it may be awhile til I get to yours! What would you like?

Nah, I'll wait. Don't really have anything for you to draw, and anyway, you don't know what a Companion Cube is (you should play Portal the first chance you get.)

Nabber Simpson said:
Nah, I'll wait. Don't really have anything for you to draw, and anyway, you don't know what a Companion Cube is (you should play Portal the first chance you get.)
Someone gave me a suggestion of something to draw and I didn't know what it looked like, so I just Googled it. :) So I would do the same thing with the Companion Cube (or you can always provide an image).

I will when/if I request it. But if I request something when you already have a lot of requests then you will get behind and it'll be really annoying... I'm assuming, of course. But thanks for trying to be helpful!

Edit: Could you draw this?
wheatley.jpg

Is mine drawn yet? Not tryin to be pushy....it's gonna be AWESOME!!!!

SuperMario25 said:
I wish i could draw like you
Aww thanks SM25 ;) ;)
OJ said:
Is mine drawn yet? Not tryin to be pushy....it's gonna be AWESOME!!!!
Not yet, MCS is next in line. You are going to have to be patient b/c now it's a weekday and I'm quite busy during the week.

NintendoQueen said:
MCS's request--Metal Mario:

Q3WDo.jpg

AWESOOOOOME!

NintendoQueen said:
Hmm good question Nabber!
Maybe he becomes GOLD Mario? :P Hahaha

No, he becomes Gold Mario when he eats a Golden Mushroom 8)

@MCS--I'm glad you like your Metal Mario!!! ;D
And the Golden Mushroom thing--LMAO!

@SM25--Hahaha yes, Platinum Mario! :P

PokemonMaster said:
Not to mention the way it was colored.
Really? Thank you! I just used grey color pencil and a silver pen/marker that I have (Oops I am giving away my "secrets" haha jk) ;) ;)

Back