Editing A Mariowiki page

7thSense

Goomba
Hello. I'm a member of this site and Mariowiki.com. I would like to edit information on the page entitled "Rainbow Road" on mariowiki.com. However, I have tried various methods of editing the page, including clicking "edit" at the top and the "edit" button above the area which i would like to help with. However, it doesn't save when i do it. I will edit it, save it, and then revisit the site later. Nothing happens, and the information is back to where it was before. How do i fix this?

By the way, I am planning to fix the "Mario Kart Wii" Section, and the part i want to edit is the part of "Staff Ghost" and "Expert Staff Ghost". Thanks!

I don't mean to sound rude, but you've made this section about 4 times. It will be the same answer everytime. Someone is undoing your edit.

Because he or she can't unlock/lock own threads, unlike you and I can.

Dr. Mario said:
Someone is undoing your edit.

A similar thing happened to me once. I tried editing the Corona Mountain page and once I saved it, my edit didn't even come up in the page's history. I don't think it was because someone was undoing my edit.

I kind of just had to deal with it.

SKmarioman said:
Dr. Mario said:

A similar thing happened to me once. I tried editing the Corona Mountain page and once I saved it, my edit didn't even come up in the page's history. I don't think it was because someone was undoing my edit.

That's weird.

yoshidude99 said:
SKmarioman said:
Dr. Mario said:

That's weird.
If it didn't show up in the page history, then there was probably an error in the editing itself.

Yeah one time I pressed the save button after editing and then nothing showed up(on the recent changes) untill a few minuites later it was weird.

Back