The Master Sword

Mario Fan 123

I'm Mario's crazy fan!
So, yeah. I tried to make the Master Sword from The Legend of Zelda games perfectly. I think it went pretty good, since my dad helped me.
To those curious, I first got an old plastic ninja sword from The Underwhere my basement and basically, we added lots of paperboard to it. It got strength, and we used aluminium tape to put around the blade. It had a metal-like look, and we shaped the guard in paperboard too. We kept the end and just added dark blue paper all around the guard and the end (it's kind of messy at that part).

The yellow gem (which still needs to be added) will be replaced by a plastic gem, which is used lots of times when making things like this.

2011-08-1208-35-00996.jpg
2011-08-1208-35-45256.jpg

What do you think?

Olimar said:
Well, I haven't played zelda so I don't know what it looks like, but for making it, it looks pretty cool
Thanks. :)

I also didn't play any Zelda games until I got OOT3D, which I got obsessed with. Like I got obsessed with Professor Layton at once.

Only to bad you've used a lot of tape.
Other than that, good job!

Ganondorf said:
I play Zelda games, and it looks almost like the real thing. Great job!

Thanks a lot. I still need the yellow gem (which I can't find anywhere) and a small detail with the Triforce in the blade.

But yeah, it would be way worse if there wasn't tape there. Everything would start to fall. :-\

Back