Remake the Oracle series on the 3DS

With OoT doing so well with a 3DS remake, it's for certain that MM will get a remake too. But here's what I propose should get a remake in the Zelda series: both Oracle games, Ages and Seasons.

BUT to make it special, mainly because of how much focus was put into linking the two games, why not release them both on one cartridge? You would choose which adventure you wanted to play first, then play the second, most likely incorporating the secrets system again.

Anyone else think this would be something to look into?

I'm expecting Wind Waker or Majora's Mask more on a 3DS, and the Oracle games through Virtual Console.
But the main reason why Ocarina of Time was remade, is to celebrate Zelda's 25th Anniversary.

I know for a fact that MM will be remade. I don't think the 3DS has enough power to do a Gamecube game. Does it? I'm not sure.

I hope they remake the Oracle series those are good games :waluigi:

>>SmashBrother
Remake is no port.
A remake is literally making the same game again.
A port means, taking one game to another system, either directly (works out of the box), or indirectly (a few modifications required to make it to work).

SmashBrother said:
I know for a fact that MM will be remade. I don't think the 3DS has enough power to do a Gamecube game. Does it? I'm not sure.
They were able to remake Super Mario 64 on the DS so I'd assume they could do that.

Yoshiwalker said:
SmashBrother said:
They were able to remake Super Mario 64 on the DS so I'd assume they could do that.
The 3DS can definitely handle GameCube games. It looks as if it could handle some Wii games as well (with different controls, of course). I could be wrong about the Wii, though.

I have Oracle of Ages and I hardly ever play it. If it comes out on 3DS, it will probably be VC.

Thanks both for not understanding this post.

That's totally unlikely. First of all, OoT3D was a 3D action/adventure game. Not the oracle series. It was also developed by Capcom (I am not totally positive about that.) and Nintemdo would have to get their permission to remake that game. Something like the wind waker or Majora's Mask, it probably could happen.

>>Jerry
Yes, but Nintendo owns Zelda, not Capcom.
Also, note that OOT 3D was co-developed by Grezzo, whereas the original OOT was a pure Nintendo game.

It's no excuse to misspell a word/name.
An iPod Touch has a cursor and a Backspace button for some reason.

Well, I'll use this as an opportunity to talk about the unreleased 3rd game. The Legend of Zelda: The Mystical Seed of Courage. This video talks about all of the things known about it. Capcom quit halfway through. I think they should go back, and finish it. Like in the style of Megaman 9-10, make a Gameboy revival. Anyway, back on topic: Remake the Oracle series: No. Rerelease the Oracle series: Yes. 3DS eShop. :P.

I would like to see more Zelds for 3ds, I have never played the Oracle games though :|.
Majoras mask 3D-If you want to see a creepy moon crush a villiage in stunning 3d, then buy this.

Link said:
I would like to see more Zelds for 3ds, I have never played the Oracle games though :|.
Majoras mask 3D-If you want to see a creepy moon crush a villiage in stunning 3d, then buy this.

This

On September 28th, to be accurate.

SmashBrother said:
Yes, it dose and fit both games on there.

Back