Were's Luigi

Let's see here...

YES!!!!!!!! MORE GAMES!

He wasn't in Super Mario 64 or Sunshine! Or Super Mario Galaxy! He was kidnapped in Yoshi's island 1 and DS! He needs more games!

Luigi so far has two games, Mario is Missing for the Super Nintendo and PC and Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube. Maybe one day Luigi will get another game, maybe Luigi's Mansion 2?

I hated Luigi's Maison. How do you know he's not in Galaxy? Has it come out?

second, Luigi's next game should be a platformer, not stuck in a ghoulish house. I'd Like to also see a free roaming Wario game along with a Luigi one, Wario World had a horrible composition.

Not as Free as Super Mario Sunshine or SM64

You can play through all of New Super Mario Bros. as just Luigi, provided you know the code to getting him.

I mean the Wii or Gamecube plat formers, though. That's hand held. It doesn't have the same feel.

Luigi's one of my favorite characters. He definitely needs to star in the limelight again.

Ha! Lime, green, Luigi wears green? Get it? OK, I'm done.

Monty Mole said:
Luigi's one of my favorite characters. He definitely needs to star in the limelight again.

Ha! Lime, green, Luigi wears green? Get it? OK, I'm done.

Yea,

I pissed my pants!!!!

Oh, not because of the joke though.

lol, pee is yellow and Wario's yellow and ..........

Dear God.

I became another Monty Mole

:!:

Hopefully a game thats not edutainment.

Paper Luigi!!!

By the way Wario, there's no way Luigi is in Galaxy...is there?

You nevr know. I hope Wario will appear and Wart to be the main baddie. Wart has never been in a 3d adventure and would be alsome. Take a brake from Bowser. :)

Yea, but he's the only villain now - a- days.

Need some verity, Like Batman's Rouge's Gallery (Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, ect.)

Yea, but he's the only villain now - a- days.

Need some verity, Like Batman's Rouge's Gallery (Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, ect.)

What do you, Marios gained a whole bunch of villains recently.

But they only showed up once or twice. I miss captain syrup. And Luigi DID show up in SM64DS that has to count for something. I disagree with you Warioloaf, about handhelds. Thats the only way ill ever get to play classic mario and DK. :cry:

Back