What's your favorite food?

MCS

Donkey Kong
Surprised this hasn't been asked yet.

Mine are probably seafood, mac and cheese, and Slurpees (of course). I have other favorites, but those are my top three.

Jerry said:
I love to eat stuffed grape leaves. You might think I'm wierd but they're really good

I've had them before. For those who don't know, they're kind of a Mediterranean version of stuffed cabbage, except made with lemon juice so there's this kind of sour taste to them. I didn't like the lemon-ness, but they were good otherwise.

My favorite food of all time is chicken. Fried chicken, grilled chicken, chicken nuggets, etc. You name it, I love it. A close second is potatoes. Mashed, baked, buttered, fried, cheesy. Yum.

My favorite food is my very own chicken nuggets. Other than the fact I had to buy the ingredients.

supermariofan55 said:
I like mac and cheese, Steak,Pizza,ice cream and fast food

Fast food is a pretty vague term, don't you think?

Cheeseburgers and fries aren't really fast food. It depends where you get them. Fries and nuggets take quite a while to cook, actually.

Speaking of chicken nuggets, I was riding the Calico Mine Ride at Knott's Berry Farm and when we passed by the animatronics mining gold, he said, "You'll see lots of different nuggets being mined here, gold nuggets, silver nuggets, and chicken nuggets". That just made me crack up for some reason.

Anyhoo, chicken nuggets are beast. Supposedly, BLOF's are godly.

I've seen stuffed grape leaves in a store before. I've heard they're good, but I never picked them up.

Anyway, my faves:
Pasta
Pizza (with pepperoni and sausage)
Garlic Knots
Lemons/Limes
Cheeseburgers
Salami Sandwiches with Provelone Cheese and Mustard
Root Beer
Mashed Potatoes

Back