Prehistory

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Ok I've started this topic so people can talk about whatever they want about prehistory(I'll allow dodos dodoman cos there exctinct).

Any questions about prehistory....I can answer(well maybe not everything).

maybe.....you could freeze it......if people found a frozen dino brain then its possible to clone it.

whuts a dinosur

Moogle said:
whuts a dinosur

I already answered that in what inspired your username

whuts a cukie

Moogle said:
whuts a cukie
are you talking about a cookie or something unknown

crystalking said:
whats an oreo
oreos aren't prehistoric! and besides you don't have to always ask a question. you can talk about whatever prehistoric related topic you want.

crystalking said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
crystalking said:
whats an oreo
oreos aren't prehistoric! and besides you don't have to always ask a question. you can talk about whatever prehistoric related topic you want.
you never know :shifty:
yeh but it might've been made've rocks

Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
crystalking said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
crystalking said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
crystalking said:
whats an oreo
or were they
dun dun dun!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN

crystalking said:
Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
crystalking said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
crystalking said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
crystalking said:
whats an oreo
or were they
dun dun dun!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN
Shut up nooooooooooow.
>_>

Anyway, I'd tell you how I got the powers of a dodo to become a superhero, but it's a complex story.

The biggest animal is seismosaurus.....find out by going on wikipedia.

Magalodont's were about 3-4 metres tall....if your talking about the dinosaurs....remember I can't answer everything!

I say we talk about the most famous prehistoric creature.
The T-Rex Stegosaur Condor Dodo!

Dodoman said:
I say we talk about the most famous prehistoric creature.
The T-Rex Stegosaur Condor Dodo!
actually t-rex is the most famous :smug:

say cheese!!!!!!!!!!!
jurassic-park-t-rex.jpg

the megalodont teeths are similar to the white shark, exept for it's size, they have at least 17 cm, so, much researchers believe that the megalodont is ancestor of the white shark, and they think that is apareance is similar of the WS, but much bigger, at least 18m, making it the biggest carnivoroust fish on the history, there's also a pasibility that there's some megalodonts left, but is unconfirmed

are you afraid of this guy?
19sharkDM_468x591.jpg

do you imagine this same fear, but 3 time bigger?

Montaje2.jpg

maledict said:
say cheese!!!!!!!!!!!
jurassic-park-t-rex.jpg

the megalodont teeths are similar to the white shark, exept for it's size, they have at least 17 cm, so, much researchers believe that the megalodont is ancestor of the white shark, and they think that is apareance is similar of the WS, but much bigger, at least 18m, making it the biggest carnivoroust fish on the history, there's also a pasibility that there's some megalodonts left, but is unconfirmed

are you afraid of this guy?
19sharkDM_468x591.jpg

do you imagine this same fear, but 3 time bigger?

Montaje2.jpg

LOLWUT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh megalodonts. yeah there huge. Like ten metres long. Oh I'm afraid of great white sharks cos I live in australia. And I live in Australia

Back