Prehistory

Humanity would be in big trouble...

IF SHARKS COULD FLY!

Super Yoshi10 said:
Oh megalodonts. yeah there huge. Like ten metres long. Oh I'm afraid of great white sharks cos I live in australia. And I live in Australia
don't forget some poisonous animals like the almost invisible "stone fish"

StoneFish.jpg

or this one, aparently, the most poisonous animal on the planet

avispa-marina.JPG

celacanto.gif
no, this isn't a posible apareance of the prehistoric celacant, is actualy a living celacant, it was beleived that they were extint around 80 millions of years, but some fisher fished one of them (don't remember when) there's still celacants living. it's an astonishing discovery, but I knew that years before

maledict said:
celacanto.gif
no, this isn't a posible apareance of the prehistoric celacant, is actualy a living celacant, it was beleived that they were extint around 80 millions of years, but some fisher fished one of them (don't remember when) there's still celacants living. it's an astonishing discovery, but I knew that years before

WELL, DUH.

maledict said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Oh megalodonts. yeah there huge. Like ten metres long. Oh I'm afraid of great white sharks cos I live in australia. And I live in Australia
don't forget some poisonous animals like the almost invisible "stone fish"

StoneFish.jpg

or this one, aparently, the most poisonous animal on the planet

avispa-marina.JPG

Don't get me started on box jellyfish. The most poisinous jellyfish on the planet.....whats up with australia having the most poisinous of stuff? we've got the worlds deadliest snake the taipan.....cane toads.....box jellyfish.......and crocs(although there not poisinous there still danjerous....more dangereous than alligators. take that america!).

ohhhh, I forgot about the sea cocodriles, the bigges species of them on the planet

cocodrilo_agua_salada.jpg

it remind me of the deinosuchus, a prehistoric cocodrile of 15 m

maledict said:
ohhhh, I forgot about the sea cocodriles, the bigges species of them on the planet

Ahh yes. Dienosuchus. Found out about that guy in the TV show called Prehistoric Park.

Uniju said:
I have a question!

Can you stop acting arrogant, Super Yoshi10? <.<
Whad'ya mean?

Super Yoshi10 said:
maledict said:

Ahh yes. Dienosuchus. Found out about that guy in the TV show called Prehistoric Park.
I knew about those guys on the arcade game "jurassic park: the lost world" a deinosuchus is the second boss

maledict said:
celacanto.gif
In 1938.

I am prehistoric. FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Tis about prehistory

Back