The number of 3DS Play Coins you have

300, and that's the maximum of what you can get.
I only used a lot of them in StreetPass Mii Park, in order to solve the rest of the puzzles, and in order to complete the quest, but it's now fixed again.

I will get 300 by shaking and watch TV and change time, I got 30 pokemon in 1 day

Eew!
I don't want to even think what you're doing with your 3DS! (O.O")

You can use Dogs if you change your favorite animal in your spotpass mii settings

>>Falco
It's StreetPass, not SpotPass.
StreetPass is the green thing, local wireless.
SpotPass is the blue thing, online wireless.

>>Falco
Just go with your 3DS in your pocket, to your work, school, or whatever, and get back home.
Repeat this every day for 10 coins a day.
After a while, you'll have 300 coins without cheating.

I don't go out lot and I don't have a job and I just want to fight Ulimate Ghost in Find Mii game

Since we have a couple of 3DS's at work (and 2 of them are mine, and my husband also has one), the StreetPass'd Mii's were all upgraded to level 7, and I could beat the real final boss in no time.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Since we have a couple of 3DS's at work (and 2 of them are mine, and my husband also has one), the StreetPass'd Mii's were all upgraded to level 7, and I could beat the real final boss in no time.
:eek: lucky
Now do it with just Lv 1s and 2s! That's how I did it.
(Yes I just beat it, ToxBox)

I beat FindMii twice and completed two puzzles. I don't know what else to do with my play coins, since I don't go out in the summer, usually.

You can use them in some games, like Dead or Alive, Super Street Fighter, and I thought Nintendogs too.
Or simply save them for something you can possibly get in the future.

Well no wonder. I own none of these games you mention, only a few 3DS games.

On my Japanese 3DS, I have 15 Mii's, which vary from The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Poland (and Japan, if you include my Mii).
On my European 3DS, I have 9 Mii's, which are all from work (since that 3DS is at work only), and it includes Mii's from The Netherlands, USA, and Japan.

Back