The number of 3DS Play Coins you have

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
300, and that's the maximum of what you can get.
I only used a lot of them in StreetPass Mii Park, in order to solve the rest of the puzzles, and in order to complete the quest, but it's now fixed again.

ToxBox

Power Star
I will get 300 by shaking and watch TV and change time, I got 30 pokemon in 1 day

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Eew!
I don't want to even think what you're doing with your 3DS! (O.O")

ToxBox

Power Star
You can use Dogs if you change your favorite animal in your spotpass mii settings

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
>>Falco
It's StreetPass, not SpotPass.
StreetPass is the green thing, local wireless.
SpotPass is the blue thing, online wireless.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
>>Falco
Just go with your 3DS in your pocket, to your work, school, or whatever, and get back home.
Repeat this every day for 10 coins a day.
After a while, you'll have 300 coins without cheating.

ToxBox

Power Star
I don't go out lot and I don't have a job and I just want to fight Ulimate Ghost in Find Mii game

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Since we have a couple of 3DS's at work (and 2 of them are mine, and my husband also has one), the StreetPass'd Mii's were all upgraded to level 7, and I could beat the real final boss in no time.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Since we have a couple of 3DS's at work (and 2 of them are mine, and my husband also has one), the StreetPass'd Mii's were all upgraded to level 7, and I could beat the real final boss in no time.
:eek: lucky
Now do it with just Lv 1s and 2s! That's how I did it.
(Yes I just beat it, ToxBox)

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I beat FindMii twice and completed two puzzles. I don't know what else to do with my play coins, since I don't go out in the summer, usually.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
You can use them in some games, like Dead or Alive, Super Street Fighter, and I thought Nintendogs too.
Or simply save them for something you can possibly get in the future.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Well no wonder. I own none of these games you mention, only a few 3DS games.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
On my Japanese 3DS, I have 15 Mii's, which vary from The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Poland (and Japan, if you include my Mii).
On my European 3DS, I have 9 Mii's, which are all from work (since that 3DS is at work only), and it includes Mii's from The Netherlands, USA, and Japan.