My message to Navi haters everywhere

I dislike it when Navi gives out useless advice. Sometimes, though, she can be useful.

SuperMario25 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
It's a general policy of mine that people who complain about the whole "HEY LISTEN" thing never actually played OoT. Also what's this about Kaepora Gaebora hate? He's awesome.

Ive played Oot ,and i like the owl hes very wise and cute
Cute? I find the owl a bit creepy when it flips it's head.

I hate how she'd randomly go "HEY ARE YOU TIRED I SURE AM REMEMBER TO SAVE BEFORE TAKING A BREAK" in OoT3D.

Like I said last year, the "HEY, LISTEN!" line, along with "Hi, I'm Daisy!" are some of the most exaggerated lines of all time, especially considering the fact that those lines aren't said nearly as often as people make them out to be. Do you want a real example of someone sounding like a broken record? Then here it is.

Nack the Weasel said:
Like I said last year, the "HEY, LISTEN!" line, along with "Hi, I'm Daisy!" are some of the most exaggerated lines of all time, especially considering the fact that those lines aren't said nearly as often as people make them out to be. Do you want a real example of someone sounding like a broken record? Then here it is.

My ears...

Pandapow said:
SuperMario25 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
It's a general policy of mine that people who complain about the whole "HEY LISTEN" thing never actually played OoT. Also what's this about Kaepora Gaebora hate? He's awesome.

Ive played Oot ,and i like the owl hes very wise and cute
Cute? I find the owl a bit creepy when it flips it's head.

pics.kaepora-orly.jpg

Back