Take This, Drop This

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
It's a random idea, but a possible fun one. It's basically 2 choices, but with a twist.
Like this: Random Guy: Take Cigar, Drop Leaf. The other choice stays, along with what the other person dropped. So, to start off the items: CD|DVD.

Take CD, Drop DVD.

CD|CD-R

Take CD, drop Computer

CD|DS

Take 3DS, Drop Minecraft

3DS / iPhone

Take 3 DS Lites, drop Xbox 360

3 DS Lites|Playstation 2

You guys are playing this wrong. :P I guess I didn't explain it well enough. Whatever you drop, is in the new selection, along with the item not chosen, so at this point, it would be PSP2|PS2, because a PS2 was dropped. So.....I guess I could start over? You don't have to put Item|Item unless you're starting over. Just Take ?, Drop ?, and then you have the two items, again (Sorry if i'm overexplaining this) the other item being the one not chosen last time. Anyway: Terraria|Minecraft

Edit: I guess you can do Item|Item. Toad85: I guess it would be Spore|Terraria at this point. JS.

I'm kinda confused.

Take Spore, drop Terrarria.

Terrarria|Angry Birds

(am I doing it right)

Guys, you're not playing it right. You have to pick one of the two options, then whatever you take, you include in the next one. For example, if it was A | B, and you said Take A, drop B, and made another one, it would say A | C. You don't include the one you dropped.

GutsehMan said:
You guys are playing this wrong. :P I guess I didn't explain it well enough. Whatever you drop, is in the new selection, along with the item not chosen, so at this point, it would be PSP2|PS2, because a PS2 was dropped. So.....I guess I could start over? You don't have to put Item|Item unless you're starting over. Just Take ?, Drop ?, and then you have the two items, again (Sorry if i'm overexplaining this) the other item being the one not chosen last time. Anyway: Terraria|Minecraft

Edit: I guess you can do Item|Item. Toad85: I guess it would be Spore|Terraria at this point. JS.

He said the exact opposite, N-M.

Drop means a random item, not Dropping the other choice. JS. Here's one example: Random Guy 1: NES|SNES. Random Guy 2: Take NES, Drop Angry Birds, SNES|Angry Birds. What you do is add a random thing that was dropped, to join the thing not chosen last time, in this case, an SNES, and the case of the dropped thing, Angry Birds. Then you take one, and drop a RANDOM one. When you TAKE IT, it's NOT in the new selection. I really hope this fully explains it.

Let's see if I got this...

Toad85 said:
Take Angry Birds, leave Terreria.

Donkey Kong (game)

Take Donkey Kong (game), Drop Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy|Terreria

Did I do it right?

Yes. Take SMG, drop Megaman 9

Megaman 9|Terraria

-___-

nabber said:
Take Megaman 9, drop Terraria.