What is your favorite Pokemon region?

Which region do you like best?

• Total voters
I chose Johto.

Reason over Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova: Team Rocket was the most hardcore of all the teams because they actually kill and torture Pokemon.

Reason over Kanto: More Pokemon.

I choose The Unova Region! because it has the Battle Subway (which is really awesome since i'm really into Trains/Subways) better Bicycle music, New/Better awesome Pokemon and a better Pokemon League?Elite Four

Mario7727 said:
I choose The Unova Region! because it has the Battle Subway (which is really awesome since i'm really into Trains/Subways) better Bicycle music, New/Better awesome Pokemon and a better Pokemon League?Elite Four
images
LOL

I decided to put them in order of how I like the regions(not based on generations):
-Hoenn
-Unova
-Johto
-Sinnoh
-Kanto

lol well i do like Trains which is why i like the Battle Subway better than the Battle Frontier from Sinnoh, and i've only played Pokemon Diamond, Pearl,Platinum, and Black soo i've only played in Sinnoh and Unova but i like Unova way better lol xD

Mario7727 said:
lol well i do like Trains which is why i like the Battle Subway better than the Battle Frontier from Sinnoh, and i've only played Pokemon Diamond, Pearl,Platinum, and Black soo i've only played in Sinnoh and Unova but i like Unova way better lol xD

Have you ever planned on getting Heartgold/Soulsilver? As you can see the region in that game, Johto, is the most popular.

no i've heard of those games, they are remakes of a really old game boy game called Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver, soo i don't know if it is that good enough to play :/ also Pokemon Black has better cit's and Gyms too, like my favorite city's (well i couldn't decide :/) soo my 2 favorite city's are Mistralton City and Opelucid City and my favorite music are those 2 cit's music but i like Opelucid city music better :/ but i still like Mistralton City Music too :D

Mario7727 said:
no i've heard of those games, they are remakes of a really old game boy game called Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver, soo i don't know if it is that good enough to play :/ also Pokemon Black has better cit's and Gyms too, like my favorite city's (well i couldn't decide :/) soo my 2 favorite city's are Mistralton City and Opelucid City and my favorite music are those 2 cit's music but i like Opelucid city music better :/ but i still like Mistralton City Music too :D

1. They're Game Boy Color games.

2. DOES NOT COMPUTE *head explodes*

wow umm ok? lol Still...Unova Region is the Best! and then 2nd is Sinnoh lol xD

Mario7727 said:

They are remakes of the old games but they are heavily improved to keep up with the current generation.
And I like Accumula Town's music with the piano and drums added to it.

lol just like my 2 favorite Pokemon are Snivy and Chandelure! and then Kyruem lol ^_^

no i've heard of those games, they are remakes of a really old game boy game called Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver, soo i don't know if it is that good enough to play :/ also Pokemon Black has better cit's and Gyms too, like my favorite city's (well i couldn't decide :/) soo my 2 favorite city's are Mistralton City and Opelucid City and my favorite music are those 2 cit's music but i like Opelucid city music better :/ but i still like Mistralton City Music too

I have to with Mario4Ever with this one as the "really old game boy games" are not really that old. Additionally, Pokemon HG/SS were remade to resemble the style of the fourth generation Pokemon gaes. Aside from that, all mainstream Pokemon games play very similarly to the original Pokemon games.

I'm not forcing you to change your mind; however, I personally think that you shouldn't throw away the idea of playing the remakes just because they are based off a game that was created a little more than a decade ago. I personally found the first two generation Pokemon games to be the best in the series (as do the creators based off the HG/SS interview). ;)

i'm not saying i won't play them cause they are remakes! i said idk! lol and why don't you like the Unova Region? :/

Mario7727 said:
i'm not saying i won't play them cause they are remakes! i said idk! lol and why don't you like the Unova Region? :/

I never said I didn't like the Unova Region. Pokemon B/W are actually my favourites games after Pokemon R/B/Y and G/S/C. ;)

While the Unova region appears much more developed and contains larger areas than the previous games, I still prefer the Kanto and Johto regions in comparison to it. I guess it was the simplicity of the Kanto and Johto regions that made me to prefer them as there was much to explore in such large and an uncrowded regions. Additionally, I guess my childhood memories of the two regions was able to allow me to overcome the developed appearance of the Unova region. In real life itself, I generally prefer seeing vast areas as opposed to highly populated areas and cities. Regardless, Unova was still an interesting region to explore.

I personally liked all the regions except for Sinnoh. I personally felt that it was rather bland and limited in my opinion.

Oh well i can't really say anything about Kanto and Johto because i've never played those games just Sinnoh and Unova and even though i said my 2 favorite city's my 3rd is Castellia City because there are Skyscrapers, and it's a highly populated City (which was based off New York City) i wish Pokemon Games would have More City's like Castellia City and Opelucid City :D

^Don't worry. I'm pretty sure that the later regions (in the later generations) will definitely have bigger cities. Pokemon B/W pretty much took the first, big step into creating a city so large (Castelia). We never saw a city as big in a region prior to the Unova. I'm pretty sure that GameFreak wouldn't lose the opportunity to make bigger cities in the future Pokemon games. ;D

Makes me wonder what the next region will based off (the first four were based off different areas within Japan while Unova was based of the USA).

Mario7727 said:
no i've heard of those games, they are remakes of a really old game boy game called Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver, soo i don't know if it is that good enough to play :/
Mario7727 said:
soo i don't know if it is that good enough to play :/
Mario7727 said:
good enough to play

Oh. Holy. Jegus.
Get them. Get them as soon as possible right now.

Seriously though, tons of Pokemon fans say GSC was the best. I happen to be one of those fans. Johto is a fabulous region, plus you get all of Kanto free of charge. I can't say either region is very much like Unova at all, but they're worth a try.

What schmutz said is basically why I decided to try out HeartGold. I only got it 2 days ago and I'm loving the game already. Still, people have their own opinions, so I see why you're leaning more towards Unova.

Speaking of that, I do have to say that Unova is okay. It's definitely not the best IMO. I can see where a nostalgia factor comes in, as you've only played the games with Sinnoh and Unova, because it's basically the same with me (I like Sinnoh the best because Diamond is the game I've most played).

wow Pokemon Diamond? o_O Pokemon Diamond and Pearl are the worst to me, Pokemon Platinum is way better

lol xD well the Best Pokemon Game for me is Pokemon Black :D i just wish i could play Pokemon Battle Revolution because it looks fun :/

oh btw even though this is wayy off topic but where the heck do you find Star Pieces in Pokemon Black?!?!? I can't find any!! lol xD

Ask that somewhere else, please.
And please refrain from double-posting, this is the second time I've noticed you do that and you're sorta not supposed to.

...Kanto, I guess. Not to say the other regions don't have their good Pokemon, I just feel sort of nostalgic for the original 151.

Back