Editing A Mariowiki page

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thSense

Goomba
Hello. I'm a member of this site and Mariowiki.com. I would like to edit information on the page entitled "Rainbow Road" on mariowiki.com. However, I have tried various methods of editing the page, including clicking "edit" at the top and the "edit" button above the area which i would like to help with. However, it doesn't save when i do it. I will edit it, save it, and then revisit the site later. Nothing happens, and the information is back to where it was before. How do i fix this?

By the way, I am planning to fix the "Mario Kart Wii" Section, and the part i want to edit is the part of "Staff Ghost" and "Expert Staff Ghost". Thanks!

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I undid GoombaShoe's edit. I double checked the Mario Kart Wii article and 7thSense is the correct one. I think he's thinking of the unlock time, not the race time.

Ray Trace

Nope, he even removed the warning he gave to 7thSense

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Shouldn't there be a consequence for something like this? If you keep on undoing someones edit even if they are right, somethings got to be wrong

Ray Trace

I should have given him a reminder for this for not getting his facts straight before undoing a good edit >_>

Ray Trace

It's settled. I gave him a reminder about this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.