Farmville

From Wikipedia:

In October 2010, 22-year old Florida mother Alexandra Tobias killed her baby because he would not stop crying while she was playing FarmVille; on February 1st, 2011, she was sentenced to 50 years in prison and the judge stated, during sentencing, "He who is the most defenseless among us was murdered by his own mommy. And why? Because he was crying during a game of FishVille or FarmVille or whatever was going on during Facebooking time that day".

arachnidsGrip said:
From Wikipedia:

In October 2010, 22-year old Florida mother Alexandra Tobias killed her baby because he would not stop crying while she was playing FarmVille; on February 1st, 2011, she was sentenced to 50 years in prison and the judge stated, during sentencing, "He who is the most defenseless among us was murdered by his own mommy. And why? Because he was crying during a game of FishVille or FarmVille or whatever was going on during Facebooking time that day".

Yeah I remember seeing that before, that is just beyond horrible I think. :'(

Nega-Man said:
I prefer Frontierville.
I used to play that too!

I don't even have a Facebook account, so no.

NintendoQueen814 said:
arachnidsGrip said:
From Wikipedia:

Yeah I remember seeing that before, that is just beyond horrible I think. :'(
That's so heartless

God, she deserved 50 years in prison. Maybe even a life time in prison. Can't she just take several minutes off trying to calm him down?

I'm no fan, but it has addicted my father.

It's likely he does not have a Facebook account. I don't have a Facebook, by the way.

arachnidsGrip said:
From Wikipedia:

Okay, I always wondered how people get caught killing their baby if they do it with no one knowing. I mean, this happened many other times in other situations and I'm curious.

Back