Sims Games Glitches

For all of you guys who have some of the Sims games, I've noticed a lot of glitches in some of them. So, name the weird and funny glitches here.

On one of the games, I live up in this rocky place and everytime I try to throw something in the trash, it just sets it back down on the lawn. So now, I have to buy an indoor one, throw things out in that, and when it's full, sell it, and buy a new one.

Also, my sister has a house that you can't put flooring in.

Social Services people go crazy if you try to trap them. They teleport around and generally wreck the game.

In the Sims for the Gamecube I started a fire in a house with no doors and the fireman was putting the fire out on the sidewalk.

I remember in the Sims 2, there was this glitch where, in a room, you could run against the corner of a wall and fall through the floor. You couldn't get out of the black abyss, so you shouldn't have saved there. Of course, I am the sucker to Schmuck Bait. One of my files is stuck down there.

I probably found some in the Sims (1) for the PC, but, considering how most of them are done with the Move objects cheat, they're probably not glitches.

On sims 3d once this burgular went in my house and by the time you phoned the police it stole my flatscreen tv, the only way I stopped it was by staying awake all night, not sure if its a glitch but it was bloody annoying!

There's a glitch that's been known for a while (at least IMO). I'm not sure how it works but if it's done right, it turns a baby into the size of an adult, and gives the mind of an adult. If it doesn't do that, then it keeps the mind of a baby. I'm not sure.

Back