Haunter and Gengar

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Here is my drawing of Haunter and Gengar I just did :)

ZeLjy.jpg

That's a nice drawing. It looks pretty good

She can draw whatever she wants. What matters is the effort she puts in, which I appreciate.

I don't draw Pokemon too much, but I can still give my thoughts out, since I can draw too. I like the font of your drawing too. I'm not too good at drawing font

Thank you! I just tried to make the font look spooky for Gengar and Haunter :)
I have many other Nintendo and Pokemon drawings that I will share on here! (Most of them are from a long time ago)

You can create one thread for your art. Me, I'm planning to create my sister and my thread about sprites and other artwork I have done.

That's not a bad idea! :) And I would love to see yours and your sister's artwork as well! *Your sister is LGM, right?*

NintendoQueen814 said:
That's not a bad idea! :) And I would love to see yours and your sister's artwork as well! *Your sister is LGM, right?*

Yes, my sister is LGM.

King DDD said:
Those 2 is my favorite pokemon
Really? That's awesome! They are cool Pokemon.
Baby Luigi said:
NintendoQueen814 said:

Yes, my sister is LGM.
Ok cuz I think I remember one of you saying something about that Lol

Well, this is just to give you a refresher I guess

The haunter looks a little squished but the gengar is pretty good.

To me, the Haunter looks fine, but I'm no Pokemon expert

omg they're adorable <333 Ghost types are the best! Nice job, including the font!

Yes, but ghosts are at the top :P I like ice types, too, making Froslass my favorite overall

Lol, I don't even know who that is, I don't know many of the newer Pokemon. I'm only familiar with the original 150 :P
I'd say Gengar is one of my faves though! ♥

Back