Paid Downloadable content coming to 3DS and Wii U

Then don't get it. No one said you had to. But If you jack up the price of the cartrige, you're paying the same money anyway.

What happens if that DLC is what I want?

Then you just purchase it, lol.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Then you just purchase it, lol.

The point behind DLC is that you can buy (note "buy") extras (note "extras") to the game that you are playing. You can pay for it all, some, or nothing. The amount someone gets should signify the total price of the game. Say someone gets the equivilant $20 in bonus features, while you only get the equivilant of $5. Now say that, for the same game, DLC is free but the cartridge is highly jacked up to match the $20 person's spending habits to $45 for every person (note "every"). Would you feel that you are being ripped off?

Now let's say you and the same person buy the same amount of DLC as before. However, this time, the cartridge's price is lowered to, say $20 bucks but the DLC is pay. You pay $25 for the amount of extras you wanted in your game; the other pays $40. Isn't that more reasonable?

I know how DLC works, but I mean, if there's something you like, why not buying it then, instead of letting it go?

I'm all in for free DLC, any day.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions and Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition already have free DLC, but that's over SpotPass, so you'll not know what you'll get.

I still don't want to pay for DLC

Then, again, don't get it. You know Nintendo's not gonna make it free. If you're gonna jack up the cartridge price to suit your own DLC needs, you're just paying the same money.

Baby Luigi said:
I still don't want to pay for DLC

um okay then don't get it dude, miss out if you want but okay!

>I hate DLC and xbox 360 has the worst dlc

stop looking for capcom dlc already

Toad85 said:
Then, again, don't get it. You know Nintendo's not gonna make it free. If you're gonna jack up the cartridge price to suit your own DLC needs, you're just paying the same money.

Nintendo's not paying you for online, are they? I doubt they make you pay for DLC

Online access and DLC are 2 different things.
I mean, on my Mac, I can get a lot of Apps from the App Store by either paying for them, or getting them for free, but I still don't need to pay extra to access the App Store, or the internet in general.
The only thing I pay for internet access, is the monthly subscription at my ISP (or my phone provider, in case I'm on my phone).

I own a game with DLC and it's free.

Of course not. Nintendo, until now, never made games with DLC in them

I don't say DLC have to be paid, I say internet access is completely different from DLC.

Back