What forums are you a member of?

Mariowiki forums
Pokestadium forums (rarely go on it since a pointless ban)
Gorillaz Unnoffical.

It's quite normal to have a ban on Pokémon Forums, since they're actually extremely strict in their rules.

Active:
Here
SpongeBuddy Mania Forums (Stinkoman 20X6)
HellfireComms Forums (Gallade Roxas; Moderator)
Canterlot Forums (The Rarispy)

Semi-Active/Lurking:
Psypoke Forums (Gallade Roxas)

Inactive:
Bulbagarden Forums (Gallade 20X6)
The Sonic Stadium (Pikachu With a Sombrero)
TV.com Forums (forgot what my Username was)
KH.net Forums (forgot what my Username was)

I wish I could get back onto neopets... DAMN YOU GUYS WHO FUCKED UP MY DOB! Saying that I would proboly get banned in 5 seconds for saying 'Crap' or reffering to someone or somthing as 'Sexy'

I used to visit many other forums, but this, the fangaming aspect of MFGG, and Ubuntu forums are the only ones I visit these days.

Mine revised
Lily forums(very active, Admin)
Mariowiki forums(Very active)
Gorillaz-unnoficial forums(active)
MCD forums(sort of Active)
Pokestadium(innactive)

Mine
Mariowiki Forums (Very active)

In the right order of activeness:
DSHack Forums (Most active, SysAdmin).
MarioWiki Forums (Very active).
GamesPress (Really active).
SpeedDemoArchives (Active in specific threads).
GBATemp (Only active when needed).
Gathering of Tweakers (No longer active).

I see you online here all the time Yami.

The way I wrote mine was in the order of activness however there are less topics at Lily Forums to post in.

>>New Super Yoshi
I know, but that's because I keep refreshing this page every now and then, in an average range of 6 AM CEST to 11 PM CEST (unless I can't sleep, then the range is longer).
And I also hardly turn off my computers (I suspend them), but that's irrelevant to this subject, as my computers get disconnected from the internet when I suspend them.

I use my 3ds for internet as it's quicker to load up and use, but I use my laptop if I need to do somthing on there anyway or for profile changes.

So you are on all forums at the same time Yami.

Well, I'm usually on 3 at the same time.
But I'm like a McDonalds; I'm everywhere.
I usually have 50+ webpages opened up, every day, per browser.
But the most webpages I've opened up, are usually YamiHoshi.nl, DSHack.org, MarioWiki Forums, YouTube, Nintendo-Europe-Media, and the rest is just when needed, or just Google results.

tentacleTherapist said:
I check mine, then here, gorillaz and then MCD's, then pokestadium to see if I was banned.
Fix'd

Six main forums and half a dozen forums I barely visit. Totally six of one, half dozen of the other. To be more accurate, I think it's 8 forums I mostly lurk at.

>>New Super Yoshi
Because it's very easy to get banned on most Pokémon Forums worldwide.

Back