The Spongebob Squarepants Thread

It's all bunk! Like Mr. Krabs said that's the craziest thing I ever heard! 4 year olds dont watch SpongeBob!

Over half the audience is adults, like I technically am at 18! Because a lot of the humor is geared towards adults.

Marwikedor said:
It's all bunk! Like Mr. Krabs said that's the craziest thing I ever heard! 4 year olds dont watch SpongeBob!

Over half the audience is adults, like I technically am at 18! Because a lot of the humor is geared towards adults.

Some parents don't know better though.

Marwikedor said:
Well they shoudlnt watch fam;ly guy maybe

It seems today that all you see is violence, and movies, and sex on TV.
But where are all those old-fashioned values on which we used to rely?

Nabber said:
Marwikedor said:

Well, lucky there's a Family Guy! Lucky there's a man who, positively can do, all the things that make us... Laugh and cry! He's... a... Fam...ly... Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy!

Marwikedor said:
Nabber said:
Marwikedor said:

Well, lucky there's a Family Guy! Lucky there's a man who, positively can do, all the things that make us... Laugh and cry! He's... a... Fam...ly... Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy!
The ironic thing is that the show is really racist, sexist, etc. Anything that's bad and not in that show is in American Dad.

So, gentlemen, what are your favorite songs from the show?

I love the Striped Sweater song, Goofy Goober Rock, and Loop De Loop.

GutsehMan said:
There was a deleted scene from Just One Bite that hasn't been aired since the first ever airing.
Squidward tries to get into the Krusty Krab, oil falls under his feet, and fire drops. He gets into Spongebob's grill room...whatever it is, and more oil falls, BURNING HIM TO A CRISP.....and then he's unscathed next to the patty vault. :P It's on Youtube.
That is not true. I saw the debut of that episode in 2001, and the now deleted scene was still shown on Nickelodeon until January 2005 from '''time to time'''.

How it worked from 2001-2005 when "The Bully/Just One Bite" aired: If "The Bully" was shown before "Just One Bite", then the uncut episode would be shown. It would happen about 1/4th of the time the episode aired. It is now only seen as "Just One Bite/The Bully"

Back