NSM and The Pikmin Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olimar said:
If no one takes the job in roughly 3 weeks, I'll just try doing it myself, which would take countless hours of agony trying to figure out how to recolor a piece of artwork
Why not hire a custom artist instead of a recolorer?

Kizuna Kagesaki said:
Olimar said:
If no one takes the job in roughly 3 weeks, I'll just try doing it myself, which would take countless hours of agony trying to figure out how to recolor a piece of artwork
Uh, I don't know, I just prefer recolor

Olimar said:
Kizuna Kagesaki said:
Olimar said:
Well I'm not sure that recolor will cut it because there are certain aspects of some of the users that a simple recolor of the enemy can define them.

Kizuna Kagesaki said:
Olimar said:
Kizuna Kagesaki said:
Olimar said:
Well I'm not sure that recolor will cut it because there are certain aspects of some of the users that a simple recolor of the enemy can define them.
Yes, but If I need to define it more, I'll add something onto it, like maybe for you, your cape or something along the lines of that.

OK YoshiGo and Yoshidude, you first assignment is:

Yoshidude:
NPC_Red_Bulborb.jpg

Recolor that to look like Smasher. Change eye color to black. Change the yellow part of the muzzle blue. Keep the red back. Color the spots orange. Color his tongue blue, and the teeth black. Change the toenails to a bright purple color, much like Smasher's Yoshi feet. Post it here when you are finished. I need this one for Chapter 1 or Chapter 2.

YoshiGo:
Normal_sheargrub-male.jpg

Recolor this to look like Yoshiwaker. Change the eye color to black. Change the green part in his mouth to red. Change any of the purple colors to orange. Change the brown stripes on it's back to red, and keep the white. I need this one for Chapter 1 of Chapter 2.

Olimar said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I am gonna start it now. Also I made the pyro guy out of PM2 and PM3 sprites! :D
I was wondering why it looked a little different in some areas. It looks pretty cool.

I wish the avatar box didn't make it wide.

I have finished it!!

a_worm_thing_by_yoshigo99-d46idlm.png

Sorry about some parts of the body where the colors collided.

yoshidude99 said:
Yeah what do you think of the Smasher test?
I don't know what the test is supposed to mean. Not good with this kind of stuff.

YoshiGo99 said:
Olimar said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I am gonna start it now. Also I made the pyro guy out of PM2 and PM3 sprites! :D
I was wondering why it looked a little different in some areas. It looks pretty cool.

I have finished it!!

Hey I like it! Surprised it got done so quick. Thanks YoshiGo! You will get another one to do next week

Olimar said:
yoshidude99 said:
Yeah what do you think of the Smasher test?
I don't know what the test is supposed to mean. Not good with this kind of stuff.

YoshiGo99 said:
Olimar said:
YoshiGo99 said:

I have finished it!!

Hey I like it! Surprised it got done so quick. Thanks YoshiGo! You will get another one to do next week
The practise.If you like it can be the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back