NSM and The Pikmin Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayward Vagabond said:
I have olimar art as NSM, would you like that?
Actually I'm not in an olimar form when I come to the planet, but sure! I'll put it on my user page. However, if you don't have time, it won't matter if you make it or not

Im ight have trouble getting Supremo's exact colurs but I can defiantly re size it. Hey NSM can we can we together on the art like we do 2 parts and then finish?

Paper Bowser said:
Im ight have trouble getting Supremo's exact colurs but I can defiantly re size it. Hey NSM can we can we together on the art like we do 2 parts and then finish?
Sure. As long as it get's done and you guys both know what the colors you are putting it as

Lil' Blue Bird said:
ugh. I really hate when the colors blend and collide with each other cuz then it turns out bad
It's alright, I understand that Pikmin art is harder than some arts, so take your time, and do your best

could i sign up?

New Super Mario said:
Wayward Vagabond said:
Actually I'm not in an olimar form when I come to the planet, but sure! I'll put it on my user page. However, if you don't have time, it won't matter if you make it or not
I made it already and I'll post it on UP

Wayward Vagabond said:
New Super Mario said:
Wayward Vagabond said:
I made it already and I'll post it on UP
Alright thanks Koopakid

Alright just to announce, NSM and The Pikmin Planet will be put on hiatus. I have decided to have YoshiGo and Yoshidude finish the artworks before the story continues, so once we get all the art ready, I can continue the story

Lumpy Space Princess said:
Alright just to announce, NSM and The Pikmin Planet will be put on hiatus. I have decided to have YoshiGo and Yoshidude finish the artworks before the story continues, so once we get all the art ready, I can continue the story
Seems legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back