Should Luigi keep his THunder Hand?

Croshi

Koopa Troopa
In Brawl, many people have wanted Luigi to be less like Mario, so why not give him his Thunder Hand back?

And not only for Brawl, but other Mario games, like a LUigi game for the Wii.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
I think that's a pretty good idea. Thunderhand was nice. And maybe his Super Jump from SPM.
 

Croshi

Koopa Troopa
They put something as insignificant as Peach's Umbrella from SPM, so why Not Luigi's Super Jump(new Up B)?
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
no

No.
Luigi is not a "zomgwtf teh alturn8 univurs lololol" version of Mario. He is just his brother.
 

Croshi

Koopa Troopa
Re: no

Smiddle said:
No.
Luigi is not a "zomgwtf teh alturn8 univurs lololol" version of Mario. He is just his brother.
IF that was true, why did Luigi have the Thunderhand in that game?
Fail.
And why does everything you comment on turn out negative?
Snack said:
Croshi said:
They put something as insignificant as Peach's Umbrella from SPM, so why Not Luigi's Super Jump(new Up B)?
What are you talking about? Peach has been able to float for ages.
I meant the same umbrella design.
 

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?
Re: no

Croshi said:
Smiddle said:
No.
Luigi is not a "zomgwtf teh alturn8 univurs lololol" version of Mario. He is just his brother.
IF that was true, why did Luigi have the Thunderhand in that game?
Fail.
And why does everything you comment on turn out negative?
Snack said:
Croshi said:
They put something as insignificant as Peach's Umbrella from SPM, so why Not Luigi's Super Jump(new Up B)?
What are you talking about? Peach has been able to float for ages.
I meant the same umbrella design.
Ummmm... THEY COPIED THE DESIGN OF HER UMBRELLA FROM ANOTHER GAME? SO WHAT?
 

Croshi

Koopa Troopa
Re: no

Snack said:
Croshi said:
Smiddle said:
No.
Luigi is not a "zomgwtf teh alturn8 univurs lololol" version of Mario. He is just his brother.
IF that was true, why did Luigi have the Thunderhand in that game?
Fail.
And why does everything you comment on turn out negative?
Snack said:
Croshi said:
They put something as insignificant as Peach's Umbrella from SPM, so why Not Luigi's Super Jump(new Up B)?
What are you talking about? Peach has been able to float for ages.
I meant the same umbrella design.
Ummmm... THEY COPIED THE DESIGN OF HER UMBRELLA FROM ANOTHER GAME? SO WHAT?
From SPM. And if she got that in, why not Luigi's super jump?
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Re: no

Croshi said:
Smiddle said:
No.
Luigi is not a "zomgwtf teh alturn8 univurs lololol" version of Mario. He is just his brother.
IF that was true, why did Luigi have the Thunderhand in that game?
Fail.
And why does everything you comment on turn out negative?
Ask the third-partiers.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Pronouns
He/him
Re: no

Dodoman said:
Croshi said:
Actually, I believe it's spelled "phail".
thats for people who can't spell properly phail=wrong fail=right
 

LuigiMan

Koopa Troopa
I liked Thunder Hand, it makes Luigi more unique. The Super Jump should also stay, because some people thought that Luigi was a Mario clone in Melee. I disagree, but just to shut them up, why not give him a couple of new attacks?
 

LuigiMan

Koopa Troopa
Uh.. no, you just made a bunch of swears saying you didn't like it. You didn't even post a reason that you don't like it.
 

crystalking

King Bowser
i can see thunder hand as luigi's final smash

he charges up and you see 2 balls of thunder after that, you move around normaly, but u do more damage and you also semi paraliz them
 

Shroobario

"You greedy punk!" - Mona, WarioWare MMG
Re: no

Croshi said:
Snack said:
Croshi said:
Smiddle said:
No.
Luigi is not a "zomgwtf teh alturn8 univurs lololol" version of Mario. He is just his brother.
IF that was true, why did Luigi have the Thunderhand in that game?
Fail.
And why does everything you comment on turn out negative?
Snack said:
Croshi said:
They put something as insignificant as Peach's Umbrella from SPM, so why Not Luigi's Super Jump(new Up B)?
What are you talking about? Peach has been able to float for ages.
I meant the same umbrella design.
Ummmm... THEY COPIED THE DESIGN OF HER UMBRELLA FROM ANOTHER GAME? SO WHAT?
From SPM. And if she got that in, why not Luigi's super jump?
The design doesn't matter... she had the umbrella a long time ago... It was from SPP I think
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
She's had it since SMRPG

There goes the clarification maaaaaaan...
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
Look, Uber-Nerds. Luigi's Thunder-Hand was a ONE-TIME THING. Just like Mr. L. So just drop it, OK?
 

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
Aren't we all by definition uber nerds? I do agree with you guys though, we need more differences for Luigi. Thunderhand, Poltergust, Superjump, Racoon Tail. That would be my requests. Racoon Tail would be nothing more than a way to make the cape look different... but it could do more or less damage if it took longer or shorter to do respectively.
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
Flutter Jumping and Vegetables. Oop, we're all out of ideas. Sorry Uni.
 
Top