The Weather in your Area

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
What is the weather like where you live? I just wanted to ask. Today and Tomorrow for me it will be in the high 90s like near 100 degress.

Re: What is the weather like for you

Freaking hot here dude, usually like nearly 100 degrees every day.

Probably why I stay inside cool places all the time.

Sunny, with highs around 80. The next few days it should be in the high 70s with fog in the morning.

Brick Tamland said:
Sunny, with highs around 80. The next few days it should be in the high 70s with fog in the morning.

Rain, rain, rain, rain, thunderstorm, rain, rain, rain, sunshine with rain right after that, rain, rain, and the most exciting thing of them all: Rain.
Also, temperatures are summer-like: Between 20 and 27 degrees.

Yes, I always calculate by Celcius, as I find it a lot easier to understand.

Heat wave.

The current weather here is: Darkness, but clear.
And it's 14℃.

Ah, it's usually sunny in the summer with 27 degrees (that's Celsius, I understand that better). Luckily, I have air conditioning.

Really cloudy, but at least it's warm with 20℃.

Partially Cloudy - 24ºC/75ºF

Here in Indiana today it stormed but turned sunny by the afternoon (mid 80s) and it'll stay 80 degrees F here! :) I like the hot weather, I'm a weirdo! HAHA

And hot weather's also the perfect excuse for eating ice cream. I find ice cream to be unappealing in winter because who actually wants to eat cold food during the cold weather?

Fawfulfury65 said:
Stormy and gross.

Indeed. We've had heat indexes around 110 yesterday and today, and the humidity is unbearable. There was a cute little storm today, but that made it even more humid and not cooler at all. Good thing I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow ;D

It's funny to read how sunny it is in America, while it's rainy for a couple of weeks where I live, and in my neighbor countries.

Back