The Weather in your Area

Re: What is the weather like for you

The weather was hot today, but I heard we were hit slightly by an earthquake, which came from Virginia. I felt nothing. Pennsylvania rarely has anything with earthquakes (which I think is great).

Splash Woman said:
Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey here, and it's also currently raining. I swear, it's been Winter all year.
Are you from Australia?

Here it's cooling off a lot now that it's getting closer to Autumn :) Loving the cooler weather now. I like when the seasons change.

^Yes, he is.

And I agree that in terms of temperature, Autumn weather can be amazing.

Caboose said:
^Yes, he is.

And I agree that in terms of temperature, Autumn weather can be amazing.
Thank you Garlic.
I love the cool crisp air of Autumn :) I'm definitely ready for some of it, but not Winter!

Around here the hottest weather is from now to early October.

I hope Autumn's temperature starts early, like it did with Spring and Summer, because I can't take it any longer.
I mean, it's rainy, the sun is not visible, and it's still around 20 degrees.

Looks like Irene's heading north, probably to wake up DC even more than the earthquake did (lol). We could of used some excitement in this dreary town of Charleston, though.

It rained here, but there was no thunder and lightning. Bo-ring.

It is starting to rain quite heavily where I am right now. Additionally, a thunderstorm is occuring right at this very instant. I even saw a lightning bolt just shoot down not too long ago!

Currently, there are no predictions that Irene will hit Charleston. Shame, really.

A few minutes ago, the whole sky was orange! (O.O")
Now it turned dark gray, and I hear thunderstorms coming from everywhere.
Nice start of the day, I suppose.

It's nice outside right now, sunny and warm with a cool breeze.

And I'm here describing it to you jerks.

EDIT: I know Garlic answered this and all, but;
Gary Oak said:
Are you from Australia?
The one and only active user from down under. Revere me.

We're sitting quite literally on the brink of a storm here in Charleston. Irene is on our doorstep but is going to pass us by, however we'll most likely get storms anyway.

Cold and warm. 81 degrees but a cold breeze. I wonder if anyone one on the East Coast is scared or something like that

I'm currently in the middle of Irene's large, northern band.
Lookie:
http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USVA0731&animate=true

Not really right now, it's just a bunch of on-and-off rain and small gusts of wind every so often.

Doesn't look too bad, just in green and yellow right now. I expect I'll be getting some rain tomorrow.

Not at my house. It's been cloudy for the past few days, with little bursts of sun in between.

Back