SNES controller drawing

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
For one of my high school art classes, we had to draw our hands holding something; so I drew my hands holding a SNES controller! Around the controller and my hands are Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, and the Koopalings (from SMW) Excuse the blurriness on the right side :-\
x6p2J.jpg

Cool! It looks a little blurry, though. I don't know how to draw like that.

Thanks Mason!! Yeah I took the picture on my phone, so that already doesn't have a great quality. It might show up better on my camera, I could try and see.

You really say it's a drawing?
I never knew drawings could be that photorealistic.

Wow, do you enjoy drawing? (dumb question, I know)

I thought it was a dumb question because why would you be drawing this if you hate it?

I like to draw too, but my drawings aren't that sophisticated.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I thought it was a dumb question because why would you be drawing this if you hate it?

I like to draw too, but my drawings aren't that sophisticated.

Aww don't worry about it!

This drawing is the most sophisticated drawing I've done with the Nintendo stuff...my other ones aren't as great as this one! LOL

Great job! The grayscale is sublime and your hands are amazingly well done.
The only thing i can point a finger at is the controller. It's disproportioned in some points. But other than that, this is great.
What did you used to make it?

ToD the ToaD said:
Great job! The grayscale is sublime and your hands are amazingly well done.
The only thing i can point a finger at is the controller. It's disproportioned in some points. But other than that, this is great.
What did you used to make it?

Thank you! And, yes I know it's not perfect, but that's okay! What I did was someone took a picture of my hands holding the controller and I drew from that picture (I just used the fancy drawing pencils to draw and shade it) :)

Back