Have you played Super MArio Galaxy?

Croshi

Koopa Troopa
Recently, Gamestop's all over have put in Super Mario Galaxy demos in their Wii's, but guess what - They're the final version of the game! If you could stay their for five hours, you could get far in the game.

I went today, and played the first star and the second star (I was close to getting the seocnd one, but the store was closing.) Prehistoric Piranha, is now called Dino Piranha, and if you fee Luma's star bits, they will transform into something. The Black Luma will teach you how to feed the star bits after you finish the first star with Dino Piranha(first boss). When you go into the second mission, you have to go to the bottom of the planet, and go over to the stairs. Go up them, and then talk to a blue Luma. He will turn into the blue circle things that attract you. Use them to go to a Star Ring, and fire yourself to the next planet. Before you talk to the Luma, collect as many star bits as you can; you need 100 to feed to the Luma. He will then ask you to feed them to him, and once you do, he will transform into a new planet.

See?

So, who else has played the game?

You should check, yours might have one. I want to go another time, which I probably will be able too. :D

Oh, too bad.

Want me to tell more about the Dino Piranha mission? I could give a walk through about it.

Eh, alright. It's actually quite simple, so it wouldn't even be hard to figure out. :P

Anyway, I bet you if I had 20 minutes, I could have played as Bee Mario! ...boy, that would have ruled.

Very interesting...
I'll be bringing a Wii-mote with me next time I go there.

Dodoman said:
Very interesting...
Well, mine had both the Nun-chuck and Wiimote already their, but bring your Nn-Chuck incase. You need it to run!

Croshi said:
Dodoman said:
Very interesting...
Well, mine had both the Nun-chuck and Wiimote already their, but bring your Nn-Chuck incase. You need it to run!
D:
phail

Tip of the day: Goomba's in Galaxy can die two ways - Spinning you jump on them, they will die in one blow, but if you spin into them, they will fly off and land on their heads. Hurry over to them, or they will get back up! A jump or spin will finish them off.

I forgot to ask, did you see Luigi?
This information could be quite helpful to the Wiki...

Sorry, no, I didn't see him in the Good Egg Galaxy. I've only seen him in a video of the Ghostly Galaxy. You have to save him in a mission. Then he'll help you with some other missions from time to time!

The star pictured in my Avatar is the one you have to feed 100 star bits to make a new planet.

Gee, you know a whole lot about the game.

So... YES, LUIGI'S IN!!

I saw the video. And yeah, he's already listed on the Wiki article for characters.

Hmm. Doesn't say anything on his article, though.
*edit*

Croshi said:
Recently, Gamestop's all over America have put in Super Mario Galaxy demos in their Wii's, but guess what - They're the final version of the game! If you could stay their for five hours, you could get far in the game.

I went today, and played the first star and the second star (I was close to getting the seocnd one, but the store was closing.) Prehistoric Piranha, is now called Dino Piranha, and if you fee Luma's star bits, they will transform into something. The Black Luma will teach you how to feed the star bits after you finish the first star with Dino Piranha(first boss). When you go into the second mission, you have to go to the bottom of the planet, and go over to the stairs. Go up them, and then talk to a blue Luma. He will turn into the blue circle things that attract you. Use them to go to a Star Ring, and fire yourself to the next planet. Before you talk to the Luma, collect as many star bits as you can; you need 100 to feed to the Luma. He will then ask you to feed them to him, and once you do, he will transform into a new planet.

See?

ITS NOT JUST AMERICA!

Super Yoshi10 said:
Croshi said:
Recently, Gamestop's all over America have put in Super Mario Galaxy demos in their Wii's, but guess what - They're the final version of the game! If you could stay their for five hours, you could get far in the game.

See?

ITS NOT JUST AMERICA!

It's not just America? Whatcha say!!?!11? Could that be... EUROPE? LOLOMGZOMG

Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Croshi said:

See?

ITS NOT JUST AMERICA!

No and I'm not saying which content I live in

Super Yoshi10 said:
Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Croshi said:

See?

ITS NOT JUST AMERICA!

No and I'm not saying which content I live in

That's OK. I gained disinterest when you told me it was not Europe.

Well, that's nice to know!

Cool.

I shall be content to watch the game on Youtube and read spoilers, as my paretns will not allow me to play it.

I'm going on a trip soon; me and my grandparents will see the Bee Movie at the mall while I'm there, so I hope they have a Gamestop.

Also 3D, if you want spoilers on the first level and what you do after that, I colud help.

way cool for you to have played MG, but I will stop reading this topic because you're making too much spoilers :lol:

maledict said:
way cool for you to have played MG, but I will stop reading this topic because you're making too much spoilers :lol:
Yeah, sorry, I'm just so excited!

Don't we have spoiler tags here?

Back