3DSi

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Nintendo 3DS already has a shop and an internet browser :-\
 

SonicMario

Star Spirit
...Yeah the 3DS pretty much already is that. And honestly any sort of different versions should wait at least 2 years if it's absolutely necessary. I found the making of the DSi, and DSi XL kinda unnecessary especially when the 3DS was announced.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
To add on, the 3DS has a camera too. A 3DSi would be pret-ty redundant, don't you think?
 

Pyro

Power Star
NO 3DS IS GOOD AS IT IS

KoopaMan, do you even have a 3DS? Do you know I'm using the browser right now and I'm about to go to the shop?
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I think he/she wants to have a browser in a browser, and a shop in a shop.
 

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
YamiHoshi.nl said:
I think he/she wants to have a browser in a browser, and a shop in a shop.
Yo dawg, I herd you like browsing and shopping, so we


Yeah, 3DSi would just be the 3DS with a different name. They might come up with something along the same lines as the DS Lite, though, because from what I've seen (since i don't actually have a 3DS yet) they're kinda big.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
schmutz said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
I think he/she wants to have a browser in a browser, and a shop in a shop.
Yo dawg, I herd you like browsing and shopping, so we
I was actually thinking more of an Inception joke.

Shopception.

At any rate, like everyone else has stated, seems a bit redundant.

Although, I could see them shrinking the 3DS a little, and extending the battery life.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
The "i" in "DSi" actually means "Internet", which was a true weak point in the DS and DS Lite.
That's actually the main reason why there was a DSi, and since 3DS already has decent online support, there's no need for a 3DSi.
 

SKmarioman

King Bowser
The only possible improvement to the 3DS is to fix some wireless communication problem that stops Pictochat and Flipnote Studio from working. I was really looking forward to getting Flipnote Studio on my 3DS, and I was really dissapointed when I found out it wasn't on the eShop. :mad:
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Do we need one, the 3DS has all the i features.

Camera:Yes
Sound:Yes
Shop:Yes
DSiware:Yes
Settings:Yes

Plus loads more new features.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
The 'better 3D' is up to the developer, not only the system.
I mean, I don't see a NES spontaneously having PS3 graphics.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
YamiHoshi.nl said:
The "i" in "DSi" actually means "Internet", which was a true weak point in the DS and DS Lite.
That's actually the main reason why there was a DSi, and since 3DS already has decent online support, there's no need for a 3DSi.
Actually, the "i" stood for "eye", "I", and I guess, possibly "internet".
 
Top