3DSi

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Nintendo 3DS already has a shop and an internet browser :-\

SonicMario

Star Spirit
...Yeah the 3DS pretty much already is that. And honestly any sort of different versions should wait at least 2 years if it's absolutely necessary. I found the making of the DSi, and DSi XL kinda unnecessary especially when the 3DS was announced.

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
To add on, the 3DS has a camera too. A 3DSi would be pret-ty redundant, don't you think?

Pyro

Power Star
NO 3DS IS GOOD AS IT IS

KoopaMan, do you even have a 3DS? Do you know I'm using the browser right now and I'm about to go to the shop?

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I think he/she wants to have a browser in a browser, and a shop in a shop.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yo dawg, I herd you like browsing and shopping, so we

Yeah, 3DSi would just be the 3DS with a different name. They might come up with something along the same lines as the DS Lite, though, because from what I've seen (since i don't actually have a 3DS yet) they're kinda big.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
schmutz said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yo dawg, I herd you like browsing and shopping, so we
I was actually thinking more of an Inception joke.

Shopception.

At any rate, like everyone else has stated, seems a bit redundant.

Although, I could see them shrinking the 3DS a little, and extending the battery life.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
The "i" in "DSi" actually means "Internet", which was a true weak point in the DS and DS Lite.
That's actually the main reason why there was a DSi, and since 3DS already has decent online support, there's no need for a 3DSi.

SKmarioman

King Bowser
The only possible improvement to the 3DS is to fix some wireless communication problem that stops Pictochat and Flipnote Studio from working. I was really looking forward to getting Flipnote Studio on my 3DS, and I was really dissapointed when I found out it wasn't on the eShop. :mad:

NSY

Celestial Guide
Do we need one, the 3DS has all the i features.

Camera:Yes
Sound:Yes
Shop:Yes
DSiware:Yes
Settings:Yes

Plus loads more new features.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
The 'better 3D' is up to the developer, not only the system.
I mean, I don't see a NES spontaneously having PS3 graphics.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
YamiHoshi.nl said:
The "i" in "DSi" actually means "Internet", which was a true weak point in the DS and DS Lite.
That's actually the main reason why there was a DSi, and since 3DS already has decent online support, there's no need for a 3DSi.
Actually, the "i" stood for "eye", "I", and I guess, possibly "internet".