Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't. Uniju and Magitroopa have no power, and thus, can't make executive decisions. We'd need someone to make them if we do have them, though.

It should be simple, admittedly.

Julian said:
It isn't. Uniju and Magitroopa have no power, and thus, can't make executive decisions. We'd need someone to make them if we do have them, though.

What do you mean by simple?

Free Loader said:
Uh, he said add... Not make...
Julian said:

Julian said:
Thanks for the offer, but we don't even know if it's compatible with the forum's format. Let's not jump the shark.
Whatever, if you decide to go forth with it, I'm here to help. ;)

Free Loader said:
Mario said:
Free Loader said:
Uh, he said add... Not make...
Julian said:

>_> Yes, because several posts ago he said that, you should respond to it instead of a newer post. Just clarify next time, OK?

Ok. I was a bit annoyed, that's all.

No harm no foul.

I suggest we should have a tip bar or something on the top of the screen that reminds us the rules, like no double posting.

Nerdy Guy said:
I suggest we should have a tip bar or something on the top of the screen that reminds us the rules, like no double posting.
Not a bad idea, actually.

Nerdy Guy said:
I'll see if it can be installed.

And just so you guys know, I'm still working on the skins. The SMF skin formatting is a bit different than I'm used to.

Lorenz said:
I doubt a rule bar is necessary. Just look at the topic in this section.
A lot of users have trouble finding that topic though. (Strangely.)

Yoshario said:
We should have a board where users advertise there own forums/wikis (posts shouldn't count)
Why post shouldn't count? That doesn't sound like mindless junk thing or a forum game. :(

Re: New Board

Yoshario said:
We should have a board where users advertise there own forums/wikis (posts shouldn't count)
It's unnecessary. If you wish to advertise, PM users.

Lorenz said:
You aren't even supposed to advertise.
I just looked at the rules, and saw that "no advertising" wasn't on there anymore. I remember at one point it was there, though, and that it said not to advertise publicly.

Re: Store

Yoshario said:
You know, like those forum stores on invision boards?
Aren't those those things that let you buy mod powers because you've made a lot of topics and posts? Well, at least that would give us a reason to get rid of Rudnickis faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back