If you were invisible, what stuff would you do?

MCS

Donkey Kong
Heh, I would do lots of things, I tell you. It would be awesome. I would FINALLY HAVE A 3DS!

You guys?

I'd walk around and see if anybody's commiting crimes and then I would stop them. They won't know who/where I am and they literally won't know what hit them. If figured I could it'd be the safest way possible to fight bad guys.

That would be pretty beast, bro. I would probably just mess around with the ability, and make some people run away. Even though that wouldn't be nice, but it would still be funny. And maybe get some games I want for free

On a less serious note, on Halloween, I'd put a sheet over myself to look like a ghost and when they remove it, there won't be anyone under the sheet, so they'll think it really is ghosts.

Aqua Soul said:
On a less serious note, on Halloween, I'd put a sheet over myself to look like a ghost and when they remove it, there won't be anyone under the sheet, so they'll think it really is ghosts.

Like in that one SpongeBob episode? Yeah, that would be awesome.

I'd complain about being invisible.

Seriously.

Is the invisibility temporary or permanent? I might use some of that stuff from... that one horror movie Hollow Man? Maybe a skin-tight suit for when I wanted to be visible.

How Timmy uses his invisibility powers

HAUNTED FROGS!
HAUNTED LOCKERROOM!
HAUNTED CHALKBOARD!

Mason said:
Figment said:
It can be either.
In that case I think I'd be a vigilante/superhero.

Copycat!

Would we also be transparent? As in being able to walk through solid objects? If so, I'd like to see what the inside of certain machines look like, (computers, tvs, video games, etc.)

Baby Luigi said:
How Timmy uses his invisibility powers

HAUNTED FROGS!
HAUNTED LOCKERROOM!
HAUNTED CHALKBOARD!

Yeah, i was thinking of that too lol. I love that episode.

Aqua Soul said:
Mason said:
Figment said:
It can be either.
In that case I think I'd be a vigilante/superhero.

Copycat!

Would we also be transparent? As in being able to walk through solid objects? If so, I'd like to see what the inside of certain machines look like, (computers, tvs, video games, etc.)

Of course! I would love to do that!

While you're discussing Butch Hartman invisibility but being able to walk through things...

Why don't you just say Danny Phantom's powers? I'd love to have that. That's invisibility, flying, going through things and possessing people.

Mason said:
While you're discussing Butch Hartman invisibility but being able to walk through things...

Why don't you just say Danny Phantom's powers? I'd love to have that. That's invisibility, flying, going through things and possessing people.

Now you're talking!

Danny Phantom's powers are cool.

Back