Is there a way for a topic to not show up on my new replies anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCS

Donkey Kong
There's a handful of topics on my "Show new replies to your posts" that I don't want to show up there anymore (like, I've posted in there and don't need to come back to it now) Is there a way for it not to show up on that list?

Not that I know of.

You know you could say that without being rude.

You do this frequently, like saying "FAIL" if someone doesn't have a lot of PMs and it's just downright mean. You really should stop.

Since he's a Local Moderator in The 'Shroom, he thinks he's one of the actual Moderators.

Figment said:
What are you talking about? I just kindly said "Let a mod answer this"

It's the way you said it and it's like you're calling him dumb, thinking he wouldn't know.

Brick Tamland said:
Figment said:

It's the way you said it and it's like you're calling him dumb, thinking he wouldn't know.

I agree, it was slightly rude. A knowledgeable user's answer is just as valuable as a mods. HelpDesk is for everyone to help with.

Yeah, it would help if you said "please" or "I'd prefer a mod to answer", something along those lines.

Now as for your problem, just ignore the topics you don't want to post in anymore and when you're doing reading/posting in the topics you do want to post in, click the "Mark all topics as read" button.

Brick Tamland said:
Figment said:

Still, I wasnt saying that, I was wondering if the mods knew a way. Smasher, if i offended you, Im deeply sorry.

It offended me a little, but I forgive you I guess.

Brick Tamland said:
Figment said:

No shit, he basically posted saying "I don't know"

If you don't want to know about replies to a topic you're a part of, then don't reply to it in the first place. You can try deleting your own post from it. Note: don't delete a really important post in the middle of a thread. People might not be happy about it.

No, I never say I'm a Moderator.
I even have to say that to new members, when needed.

Why do I have the feeling that this topic is going to turn into a huge flame war?

It's not. I just found it rude how Yami said Ralph thinks he's a moderator (as if he's unable to answer the question), when, in my opinion, she acts like a moderator herself. Just sticking up for Ralph, that's all.

......Okay?!
So it's rude to say something, based on what happened a couple of months ago?
And how can I act as a Moderator, by telling someone else thinks he/she is?

YamiHoshi.nl said:
......Okay?!
So it's rude to say something, based on what happened a couple of months ago?
And how can I act as a Moderator, by telling someone else thinks he/she is?
I don't know what happened a couple of months ago. I may have taken it the wrong way, but it seems to me that you said that Ralph thinks he's a real moderator, but he's not, only in the 'Shroom, as if it were lower class or something. Again, I could have taken it the wrong way.

And you act like a moderator most of the time. That isn't an insult either, so don't take it like one.

Okay then, I wasn't aware of that.
If I'm aware of acting like a Moderator, then it's when I'm posting on DSHack Forums, but that's because I'm the SysAdmin there, so it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back