Is there a way for a topic to not show up on my new replies anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Since he's a Local Moderator in The 'Shroom, he thinks he's one of the actual Moderators.

I never fucking said that at all. I'm saying that Smasher is entitled to give an answer in HelpDesk. What's your problem?

I think Ralph and Yami are just a little bossy in general (this is not an insult), and people like to throw around the words "mini mod" and "backseat mod" (including the two of them) when it's not that big a deal. Not to mention that those phrases seem to heavy for what they do.

That's just my observation. I don't see a reason for there to be a fuss. As for the OP's question I think you'd best be PMing an admin in the first place instead of making a question and then saying "oh but only mods can answer!"

Yami, what people are inferring is that your post made the impression that you were accusing ralph of being stuck up and it just seemed very (for lack of a better term) jerkish. I also got that vibe from your post so you might wanna be careful about how you phrase things in the future.

On the other hand, I'm positive that Yami didn't mean to offend anyone with any of her posts and it was just a matter of the meaning getting mixed up between her posts and everybody's reactions.

Now unless you guys have an answer to MCS' question, please stop posting here; we don't need another flame war.

EDIT: Mason, you destroyed the relevance of my post D:<

Mason said:
I think Ralph and Yami are just a little bossy in general (this is not an insult), and people like to throw around the words "mini mod" and "backseat mod" (including the two of them) when it's not that big a deal. Not to mention that those phrases seem to heavy for what they do.

I can be a little bit like that, but it's mostly in chat.

Hi guys could everyone please simmer down a little? Thanks.

As far as I know, there's no way to do what the OP said, but I never use the new replies feature so even if there was a big button to do what he wants to do there'd be no way as far as I know. I'm locking this now, but if some mod actually has an answer for the OP they can feel free to post it despite the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back