Anyone besides me think there's too many Hurt/Heal games?

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
And how exactly are they supposed to be fun? Just post about random characters you don't like and say "Hurt X". No strategy, no luck, no skill, no fun.

I think the mods should make a rule where only a certain number of those Hurt/Heal games can be in progress, similar to how only 3 Mafia games can be played at the same time.

Brick Tamland said:
I think they're kinda dumb to begin with.
Thank you.
Mason said:
No one's forcing you to play them.
I'm not.

I don't actually hate Hurt/Heal or the people who play them, but right now
1. There's too many and
2. I still don't know what people find so fun about them.

Hurt/Heal games are too mainstream

I played them before they got popular

etc

Well, like I said before, they just need more excitement.

I have a Partner In Time version all ready, but I think perhaps I should allow usage of the Bros. Items to make it more interesting.

Aqua Soul said:
Well, like I said before, they just need more excitement.
I suppose you're right, but why do people play games that are this simple and don't have any excitement?

Before anyone asks why Mafia is so popular, there's lots of strategy involved and no two games are the same.

I'm surprised the hurt/heal are even being complained about - I guess everything that there is more than one of gets attacked. Now I feel bad for dissing the Mafia games.

Mason said:
I'm surprised the hurt/heal are even being complained about - I guess everything that there is more than one of gets attacked. Now I feel bad for dissing the Mafia games.
There will always be haters.

Mafia is actually pretty boring when you play it the original way, where there are only mafias and cops. Most people can only vote for lynches.

That's why I don't like the Hurt/Heal things, they're just too simple.

Dr. Javelin said:

Let's hope he doesn't find out about "count to one million"...

Caboose said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Who could miss that?

That one isn't as bad because people are going to get bored and drop it soon enough. But it is really lame in my opinion. In the two to three years it will take to finish, odds are the current generation of forum-goers will have moved on in life to college or *gasp* decided Mariowiki isn't really important in their lives anymore.

Dr. Javelin said:
Caboose said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Who could miss that?

That one isn't as bad because people are going to get bored and drop it soon enough. But it is really lame in my opinion. In the two to three years it will take to finish, odds are the current generation of forum-goers will have moved on in life to college or *gasp* decided Mariowiki isn't really important in their lives anymore.

You may not realize since you registered like yesterday, but

I've been here 4 years

And seeing as I'm 15 and will be preparing for college in three years...

I'll change my statement to:

Most people won't still be here in three-four years.

Hey guys, I made a change to my Partners In Time version and I'd like your inputs, questions, comments, feedback, and suggestions.

Couldn't think of anything for the Copy Flower

Bros. Flowers Hurts a character x2
Cannonballer: Hurts a character x8
Green Shell: The character you chose, the character above, and the character below all get hurt x2.
Ice Flower: Hurts a character x2, but they cannot be healed by the next poster.
Mix Flower: Hurts every character x4
Pocket Chomp: 5 characters of your choice will be hurt x2.
Red Shell: If used on a character with 2 HP remaining, you can hurt another character x2 or hurt 2 characters once.
Smash Egg: Hurts a character x2 and heals another character x2

Back