Anyone besides me think there's too many Hurt/Heal games?

Mason said:
Dr. Javelin said:
And seeing as I'm 15 and
Okay then.
What is this I don't even

Aqua Soul said:
Hey guys, I made a change to my Partners In Time version and I'd like your inputs, questions, comments, feedback, and suggestions.

Couldn't think of anything for the Copy Flower

Bros. Flowers Hurts a character x2
Cannonballer: Hurts a character x8
Green Shell: The character you chose, the character above, and the character below all get hurt x2.
Ice Flower: Hurts a character x2, but they cannot be healed by the next poster.
Mix Flower: Hurts every character x4
Pocket Chomp: 5 characters of your choice will be hurt x2.
Red Shell: If used on a character with 2 HP remaining, you can hurt another character x2 or hurt 2 characters once.
Smash Egg: Hurts a character x2 and heals another character x2

Are these options for every turn or does everyone get only one of each?

Dr. Javelin said:
Even saying "most" is an exaggeration. I've been going to (various) Mario forums for almost 7 years and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Plenty of people stay on websites after they hit adulthood.

Every turn. They get to use whichever item whenever they want. I figured it'd be more unique and would speed things up a bit faster.

I might also include some recovery items which can only be used once.

Mason said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Even saying "most" is an exaggeration. I've been going to (various) Mario forums for almost 7 years and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Plenty of people stay on websites after they hit adulthood.
I get the feeling I'm about to be attacked by a bunch of users who have been here a while...

I give up. Just drop it.

Aqua Soul said:
Every turn. They get to use whichever item whenever they want. I figured it'd be more unique and would speed things up a bit faster.

I might also include some recovery items which can only be used once.

Seems kinda pointless to have infinite Cannonballers and infinite Bro Flowers when Cannonballers are clearly better.

Aqua Soul said:
@ MCS, thanks, but I'm looking for some more constructive criticism.

@ Dr. Javelin: I guess I could remove the Bros. Flowers.
The Mix Flower is also a little OP. It just tempts people who don't like the series to post Mix Flower over and over and over and kill everybody.

And there's no healing items. You might want to cut down the number of attack items to make room for them.

Dr. Javelin said:
I get the feeling I'm about to be attacked by a bunch of users who have been here a while...

I give up. Just drop it.
Okay but I haven't been here very long. The 7-year-thing is a different Mario site.

Mason said:
Dr. Javelin said:

I give up. Just drop it.
Okay but I haven't been here very long. The 7-year-thing is a different Mario site.

Okay then. Drop it.

Figment said:
Luckily, we only have 5 Hurt and Heal games in progress now. We just finished George Lopez.

Someone earlier said the mods should limit the number going currently, and if this fad continues, then they definitely should do that.

That's better, but it seems like a waste of a turn. Wouldn't you prefer to shoot down a character you don't like than simply make the game go faster?

In my opinion, only one of those games should be run at a time, like when I introduced them. So people don't complain about them.

And I find the count until blah games even more boring than this, honestly

I know right? Count before a [insert group] posts, and the [Insert video game] name games are better B)

Back