Drawing Contest: Baby Mario Bros. Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making a drawing contest. The topic is an epic Baby Mario Bros. Scene.

This contest is for pretty bad/decent drawers only. No amazing artists like ToD.

However ToD if you are reading this, people who are amazing drawers can sign up to be judges!

The scene must featured the following:

1. The Baby Mario Bros.

2. At least 3 characters

3. It can be anything. A battle scene, a racing scene, whatever.

1. NSM
2. FireEevee
3. YoshiGo99
4. PyroGuy6
5. PokemonMaster
6. BBY24

Judges:
1. ToD
2. Mollymoon4
3. Quizmo
4. BMB
5. BLOF

The judges will rate the drawings 1-10.

I guess I'll give it a try.

I can be a judge if you want. But i'm not here a lot anymore so be pacient.
Maybe Mason can be one too. He has some eyes for art judging.

Fawfulfury65 said:
This sounds fun. If only I had a scanner...

I don't use a scanner cuz I don't have one. :( But I take pics of my artwork but they don't turn out so good (the photos). Anyways I can do this.

It's fine if you don't have a scanner. You can always just take a picture with a camera

EDIT: I added FE, and YoshiGo.

Also, Mollymoon, can you be a judge? I consider you to be a good drawer, and I said bad or decent drawers only

Lubba said:
It's fine if you don't have a scanner. You can always just take a picture with a camera

EDIT: I added FE, and YoshiGo.

Also, Mollymoon, can you be a judge? I consider you to be a good drawer, and I said bad or decent drawers only
molly logged out before you posted this. Knowing her, she will be already drawing.
Let's hope she's not.

I haven't drawn yet, lol.

But I am totally willing to become a judge! Count me in! :D

I signed up everybody that wanted too.

Also, Quizmo, I let you be a judge, because there aren't any other active artists on here. Maybe Bluedevil, but I haven't seen her.

Also, now that we have enough to have a contest, I will allow the rest of the week for sign-ups, and then once they close, you guys will have one week to draw, and post you picture. The judges will then each give a rating to each picture. I'll add the points up, and whoever has the most, wins!

NSM! Whoa Whoa Whoa WHOA!

We all know that you are going to include me, someone named Baby Mario Bloops! Can I be another judge? Many things have more than one judge, and since I'm an expert on Baby Mario, I think it is fair enough?

I can be a good judge too. I'm an expert on the Baby Mario Bros. too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back