Mr. L

What do you think of Mr. L?

• Mr. L is awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. L sucks. (If you vote this, you phail at life.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
I vote Mr. L is awesome. His theme song rocks, and the songs for when you fight his robots rock too. Why cant ***** be like this all the time?

P.S. I use ***** to prevent spoilers for those who havent played Super Paper Mario yet. Do not reveal Mr. L's identity. I will not be held responsible when someone ruins the game for those who have not played it yet.

luigiluigiluigiluigiluigi

Mr. L's awesome. I hope he's Luigi's Final Smash in Brawl.
(Actually, that won't happen, but wouldn't it be cool?)

Dodoman said:
luigiluigiluigiluigiluigi

Mr. L's awesome. I hope he's Luigi's Final Smash in Brawl.
(Actually, that won't happen, but wouldn't it be cool?)

Indeedy.

Bah **** it. The spoiler warning will keep those who dont want to be spoiled out. Go ahead and spoil away. Its obvious anyway. Luigi should at least have Mr. L as an alt costume in Brawl. Since Mario got the FLUDD, Luigi will get the Poltergeist 3000. The Fludd knocks them very far back. The Poltergeist would be used, to pull opponents towards you, and combo them or smash them out of the arena. Luigi's Final Smash will likely involve electricity. Luigi Finale: Like the Mario Finale but it uses electricity instead of fire. Better yet, give Luigi both The Poltergeist AND the Thunderhand.

Okay, maybe Mr. L is a bit too much for a Final Smash...
BUT! What if there was a Luigi's Mansion stage and the alternate music was the Mr. L theme?!

Um... How did we get on Brawl? Wasn't this about Mr. L and his pwningness?

King Boo said:
Its about Mr. L in General. Him being in Brawl is part of this topic.
Ya ya.

So, how about my idea?

I think it would be total pwningness if the music was remixed in a future Luigi-based game.

Mr. L was easy. I beat him with the Shooting Star.
BTW he isn't awesome but he doesn't suck. He's just medium.

Back