The most epic moments in movie history.

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Post your own favorite moments!

Lord of the Rings Trilogy
"You shall not pass!" (Fellowship)
Gandalf frees Theoden from Saruman's spell. (Towers)
Battle of Helm's Deep. (Towers)
Aragorn meets with the Army of the Dead. (Return)
Battle of Minas Tirith/Pelennor Fields (Return)
Sam vs Shelob (Return)
Frodo at the Crack of Doom (Return)

Star Wars Saga
Anything Palpatine does in Episode III, especially Order 66. (Revenge)
"No, Luke...I am your father!" (Empire)
Darth Vader killing Palpatine (Return)

I'll post later if I think of anymore.

No hating against Star Wars or Lord of the Rings without giving reasons. And this is only about the LotR movies, not the books. I haven't read the books.
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
This can go on the general entertainment boards.

Some parts of Toy Story 3 moved me.
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
Dr. Javelin said:
Doah. Newbie mistake. Can a mod move it or something?
You might need to notify one.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Toy Story does have plenty of epic moments. A kiddie series with a lasting impact...


The Balrog vs Gandalf scene still ends up as my favorite epic duel.
 

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Ornithologist Mario said:
This can go on the general entertainment boards.

Some parts of Toy Story 3 moved me.
When they were in the garbage dump. Also in Cars 2 when Mater was about to die cuz of a Bomb on him.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Original TMNT movie quote:

Master Splinter: Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki, but something far worse than death awaits you, for when you die, it will be- *Shredder throws a weapon at Splinter, but misses and falls to his doom and lands in a garbage truck and gets crushed* without honor.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6csp2fZt2E


No question.

Saw this movie yesterday again (it was on Netflix IS, who knew) and it's still one of my all-time favorites.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Dr. Javelin said:
Post your own favorite moments!

Lord of the Rings Trilogy
"You shall not pass!" (Fellowship)
Gandalf frees Theoden from Saruman's spell. (Towers)
Battle of Helm's Deep. (Towers)
Aragorn meets with the Army of the Dead. (Return)
Battle of Minas Tirith/Pelennor Fields (Return)
Sam vs Shelob (Return)
Frodo at the Crack of Doom (Return)

Star Wars Saga
Anything Palpatine does in Episode III, especially Order 66. (Revenge)
"No, Luke...I am your father!" (Empire)
Darth Vader killing Palpatine (Return)

I'll post later if I think of anymore.

No hating against Star Wars or Lord of the Rings without giving reasons. And this is only about the LotR movies, not the books. I haven't read the books.
Never seen Lord of ther Rings but I am a big fan of Star Wars so

Darth Maul killing Qui-Gon(Phantom Menace)
Yoda's fight against Darth Sidious (Revenge of the Sith)
 

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
That is the only movie that made me cry. At least they survived. I grew up with Toy Story. We saw a musical of the 1st two, i was buzzlightyear for HAlloween, And now I have all 3 movies. I have almost all Pixar movies.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
YoshiGo99 said:
That is the only movie that made me cry. At least they survived. I grew up with Toy Story. We saw a musical of the 1st two, i was buzzlightyear for HAlloween, And now I have all 3 movies. I have almost all Pixar movies.
I was sad when I watched that part of the film. Also pixar movies are nice especially Wall-E.
 

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
yoshidude99 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
That is the only movie that made me cry. At least they survived. I grew up with Toy Story. We saw a musical of the 1st two, i was buzzlightyear for HAlloween, And now I have all 3 movies. I have almost all Pixar movies.
I was sad when I watched that part of the film. Also pixar movies are nice especially Wall-E.
I hope the next movie Brave http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(2012_film) will be awesome!
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
YoshiGo99 said:
yoshidude99 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
That is the only movie that made me cry. At least they survived. I grew up with Toy Story. We saw a musical of the 1st two, i was buzzlightyear for HAlloween, And now I have all 3 movies. I have almost all Pixar movies.
I was sad when I watched that part of the film. Also pixar movies are nice especially Wall-E.
I hope the next movie Brave http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(2012_film) will be awesome!
It looks good but they really need to male another Wall-E film.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Here's an epic (fail) movie moment:

In Kids Next Door: Operation: Z.E.R.O., Father stands up to his own dad, Grandfather after getting blasted. He engulfs himself in a giant fire, but decides to give up for no reason. Here's the quote:

Father: You...big...JERK! Now you've made me angry (fire grows with each "very")! Very, very, VERY, ah, forget it.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Aqua Soul said:
Here's an epic (fail) movie moment:

In Kids Next Door: Operation: Z.E.R.O., Father stands up to his own dad, Grandfather after getting blasted. He engulfs himself in a giant fire, but decides to give up for no reason. Here's the quote:

Father: You...big...JERK! Now you've made me angry (fire grows with each "very")! Very, very, VERY, ah, forget it.
That sounds really funny.
 
Top