Mario Kart 3ds Snaking

Yay. I hate snaking anyway

>>Ornithologist Mario
In the demo, you're still using the R button, just like on Mario Kart Wii.

Still not bashing it excessively, though

That's the main reason I hate snaking

Dr. Javelin said:
Snaking...I can't even drift right since Mario Kart Wii introduced wheelies. Still can't unlock the expert ghost on SNES Ghost Valley. ARGH
At Mario Kart Wii I only drift manually with karts or any vehicle that drifts out. By the way, the expert ghost of Ghost Valley was the hardest one for me to unlock too :D

I can drift finely inward too. Ghost Valley's ghost was easy to unlock, all you need to do is execute the shortcut properly.

I remember sucking at inward drifting bikes. I guess the more time you spent with them, the more experience you'll gain

Actually, there's still a point for it.
I mean, do you really want to lose your experience with Mario Kart games, only because Mario Kart 7 is coming out in 5 months?

5 months is still alot, so better keep those tires smoking

I'm not going to practice drifting inwards since bikes probably won't be in Mario Kart 7. I'll still play Mario Kart though. Maybe I will though if I have some time too.

Karts in Mario Kart Wii have super drift that your blue light become to yellow, pratice this at Luigi circuit

I'm pretty fine drifting that way. It's just the bikes drifts that I make a lot of mistakes on.

The bike I use the most is the Dolphin Dasher. (It's fast and it's high off-road helps me get trough some shortcuts.)

What's also funny is that the Sneakster has a better drifting stat, but feels like it drifts worse.

We're talking about the kart's stats, not what you actually do.

Back