Video Games: The Good, The Bad, and The Decent/Neutral

IGNORE

• A

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • B

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Well, Good won that time, so it goes in the Good list, leaving an empty blank for Bad. 48 more in Decent/Neutral, 10 more left in Good, and Bad needs 35 more, so, any more nominees for Good, Bad, or Decent/Neutral?

More games here

Good:Sonic Unleashed and Crash Twinsanity
Ok: Crash Bandicoot:The Wrath of Cortex
Bad: Sonic Gems Collection

Aqua, A game must be chosen as a whole, so pick one list for the whole game to go into. If you can't decide between good or bad, choose decent/neutral, which is basically an "OK" list.

Bad: Anything for CD-i. Unless you're counting the lulz factor.

Why is Mario Kart DS on the bad list? :mad:

Good
Banjo-Tooie
Crash Warped
Spyro Ripto's Rage

Bad
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (the one based on the movie. It's absolutely horrible)

Neutral/Decent
None that I can think of at the moment

Aqua Soul said:
Herr Shyguy said:
yoshidude99 said:
Superstar Saga is not bad guys. Why does everyone think it is bad?
Yeah, Superstar Saga was great what's it doing on the bad games list?

Because it caused me so much frustration, and it didn't feel like a Mario game to me.

:|

No offense to anyone.

the game has great qualities. Too bad it suffers from the pathetic plot line of GO HERE HERE HERE HERE AND HERE

seriously thats most of the plot, you're just told what to do all the time rather then find things on your own.

Although it certainly did feel like a mario game in its goofy aspect.

Aqua Soul said:
Bad (I'm not going to list too much for bad/horrible to avoid offending other people, but I will list some that have obvious flaws)
1. The Generation I Pokemon games.
I'm offended... :(

@Zae

Well, when I said it didn't feel like a Mario game, I was mainly referring to the Bros. Moves. Mario and Luigi never pulled off those fancy acrobatics to attack enemies. Also, you need to have quick relfexes and good hand-eye coordination to pull them off.

As far as the plot goes, what really bugged me the most was that
Peach's voice was never stolen to begin withMario and Luigi went all that way to the BeanBean Kingdom for nothing.
. I also didn't like how Bowser was treated in this game. Sure, all the RPGs turn him into a joke, but I felt this one went too far, or at least made fun of him the most.

I do like the music though, and Luigi's electric powers were a nice touch.

Aqua Soul said:
Well, when I said it didn't feel like a Mario game, I was mainly referring to the Bros. Moves. Mario and Luigi never pulled off those fancy acrobatics to attack enemies. Also, you need to have quick relfexes and good hand-eye coordination to pull them off.
You make Bros. Moves sound as hard as Cackletta's soul when they're just as easy as Trunkle.

Yoshiwalker said:
Aqua Soul said:
You make Bros. Moves sound as hard as Cackletta's soul when they're just as easy as Trunkle.

WELL THEY'RE HARD FOR ME OKAY?! SO GET OFF MY BACK!!! :-\ :'(

Just because you think they're easy, doesn't mean everyone thinks they're easy. :posh:

How is Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow on the bad list??? Those were the best!

EDIT: And PMD2 too? :eek: That's one of my all time favs.

*No running shoes, and it's just so incredibly slow. Having the bicycle didn't make you any faster, either.
*Lousy item storage. All your items are in the same bag, unlike later generations where all of your items are caategorized.
* Wrap (Enemy *insert Pokemon's name here* attack continues!) as long as Wrap keeps hitting you, you can't fight back.
*You can't tell what kind of move a TM/HM has until you activate it, granted it doesn't waste the TM/HM, but I still find it kind of irritating.
* Some Pokemon were practically invincible (Psychic types were only weak against Bugs during that time and there weren't a lot of good Bug-type moves).
*Also, the only Dragon-type move was Draon Rage, hindering their now epicly awesome potential.

Remember, different people have different opinions, at least I was considerate enough to provide reasons for my opinions.

yoshidude99 said:
More games here

wat, I loved Gems Collection.

@Aqua: how can you hate Mario Party 3?

Ser Espiel said:
yoshidude99 said:
More games here

wat, I loved Gems Collection.

@Aqua: how can you hate Mario Party 3?

Sonic Gems Collection is annoying. Especially in Sonic the Fighters.

These games have to go on the good games list

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Team Racing.

Edit: I don't mind which one is put on the list.

Aqua Soul said:
@Zae

As far as the plot goes, what really bugged me the most was that . I also didn't like how Bowser was treated in this game. Sure, all the RPGs turn him into a joke, but I felt this one went too far, or at least made fun of him the most.

I do like the music though, and Luigi's electric powers were a nice touch.

Sure they didn't have all those fancy moves, but that goes for all mario rpgs in all reality.

Mario never had a hammer, let alone one that caused the area around him to shake violently, mario could not summon huge fireballs without the fire flower and could launch them like a machine gun. It's in truth the fact that m&l needed something ELSE to make it more creative and thats what m&l did. If you want to be true to the series in all accuracy for an rpg then uh....... that'd be really boring.

Also plot was pretty bleh and bowser seemed like way too much of a pushover in the series, I agree, it's bull crap.

(of course mario stories never seem to deliver anyway)

So yeah I guess i can understand but not fully agree or something.

Back