WagNak and Baby Simones

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSY

Celestial Guide
I have a bad feeling that they could be the same person they seem to post one after one.

Can the mods check their ip.

IP addresses shouldn't say much sometimes, as one of the 2 can use a proxy, or use 2 places (like one account at work, and the other account at home).
But I don't think WagNak is that smart, though.

I don't think they're the same person. Baby Simmones has fluent english.

WagNak...isn't. He hardly capitalizes, leaves unneccesary spaces in between words (no where instead of nowhere).

It's unlikely they're the same person.

Aqua Soul said:

WagNak...isn't. He hardly capitalizes, leaves unneccesary spaces in between words (no where instead of nowhere).

It's unlikely they're the same person.

Either that or he's clever, not everyone who sockpuppets are dumb (You only ever catch the dumb ones.) =O

Aqua Soul said:

So? Sockpuppeteers (not accusing either of being socks, but just saying) can change their typing style across accounts, to fool people.

@ Master Crash and MCD

That's true. I didn't think about that. Maybe we should check their profiles for more info. Don't know if that'll help though.

Aqua Soul said:
@ Master Crash and MCD

That's true. I didn't think about that. Maybe we should check their profiles for more info. Don't know if that'll help though.
It won't, unless you're a Mod.

..DAMMIT CRASH Y U CHANGE YOUR NAME?

cuttlefishCuller said:
Aqua Soul said:
@ Master Crash and MCD

It won't, unless you're a Mod.

..DAMMIT CRASH Y U CHANGE YOUR NAME?

lololol, I didn't think my name really had use anymore D:

The IPs don't match, but more importantly Baby Simones joined 2 years before WagNak. If it is just some guy sockpuppeting it seems awful silly to space it out like that.

hey guys wagnak here... this thread is kinda scary lol few comments

YamiHoshi.nl said:
But I don't think WagNak is that smart, though.
little hurtful.............

Aqua Soul said:
thats also mean i think

Herr Shyguy said:
The IPs don't match, but more importantly Baby Simones joined 2 years before WagNak
ty

all in all we gotta see what the other half has to say about this... let me switch accounts (kidding) but this seems like a good time for my newest "Oh Luigi" comic series... titled "Good Ol Times"

Those two don't even come here anymore. ._.

Ganondorf said:
I said that because the comic was weird in my opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back