WagNak and Baby Simones

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSY

Celestial Guide
I have a bad feeling that they could be the same person they seem to post one after one.

Can the mods check their ip.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
IP addresses shouldn't say much sometimes, as one of the 2 can use a proxy, or use 2 places (like one account at work, and the other account at home).
But I don't think WagNak is that smart, though.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I don't think they're the same person. Baby Simmones has fluent english.

WagNak...isn't. He hardly capitalizes, leaves unneccesary spaces in between words (no where instead of nowhere).

It's unlikely they're the same person.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Aqua Soul said:
I don't think they're the same person. Baby Simmones has fluent english.

WagNak...isn't. He hardly capitalizes, leaves unneccesary spaces in between words (no where instead of nowhere).

It's unlikely they're the same person.
Either that or he's clever, not everyone who sockpuppets are dumb (You only ever catch the dumb ones.) =O
 

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Aqua Soul said:
I don't think they're the same person. Baby Simmones has fluent english.

WagNak...isn't. He hardly capitalizes, leaves unneccesary spaces in between words (no where instead of nowhere).
So? Sockpuppeteers (not accusing either of being socks, but just saying) can change their typing style across accounts, to fool people.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
@ Master Crash and MCD

That's true. I didn't think about that. Maybe we should check their profiles for more info. Don't know if that'll help though.
 

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Aqua Soul said:
@ Master Crash and MCD

That's true. I didn't think about that. Maybe we should check their profiles for more info. Don't know if that'll help though.
It won't, unless you're a Mod.


..DAMMIT CRASH Y U CHANGE YOUR NAME?
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
cuttlefishCuller said:
Aqua Soul said:
@ Master Crash and MCD

That's true. I didn't think about that. Maybe we should check their profiles for more info. Don't know if that'll help though.
It won't, unless you're a Mod.


..DAMMIT CRASH Y U CHANGE YOUR NAME?
lololol, I didn't think my name really had use anymore D:
 

Puddin

eat the rich
They're probably just trolls friends in cahoots who like to post with each other.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
The IPs don't match, but more importantly Baby Simones joined 2 years before WagNak. If it is just some guy sockpuppeting it seems awful silly to space it out like that.
 

WagNak

Federal Babe Inspector
hey guys wagnak here... this thread is kinda scary lol few comments

YamiHoshi.nl said:
But I don't think WagNak is that smart, though.
little hurtful.............

Aqua Soul said:
WagNak...isn't. He hardly capitalizes, leaves unneccesary spaces in between words (no where instead of nowhere).
thats also mean i think

Herr Shyguy said:
The IPs don't match, but more importantly Baby Simones joined 2 years before WagNak
ty

all in all we gotta see what the other half has to say about this... let me switch accounts (kidding) but this seems like a good time for my newest "Oh Luigi" comic series... titled "Good Ol Times"

 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Those two don't even come here anymore. ._.

Ganondorf said:
I said that because the comic was weird in my opinion..
........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top