Please cheer me up!

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
I just graduated from Middle School yesterday, and I really miss it! I'm very scared of high school, so please make me laugh cheer me up!

High School.

And you are not helping me.

I meant what are you afraid at High school.

images

-Not seeing my old friends anymore
-New school
-New people
-New classroom

What's so scary of switching schools?

What I just said.

1. You can still be with 'em on your freetime.
2. Well, I understand you.
3. That's just good.
4. That's not scary.

Don't worry. I bet High School will go fast. Middle School is going pretty darn fast for me. Unless you're going to a completely different school district, you're probably going to see all of your Middle School friends.

Aggron said:
-Not seeing my old friends anymore
-New school
-New people
-New classroom

Relax, I've been in your position before. It's not that bad.

1. You can still communicate with your friends via phone and e-mail. Besides, you'll make new friends.
2. "New" doesn't mean "bad".

Besides, high school can be cool. It has its hard moments, but its not that bad.

I remember being in a similar predicament as you were four years ago when I first graduated from middle school. My advice to you would be to not worry about a thing. You have a goal in life, and just think that you are now a step closer to achieving it than before. I'm sure that you'll become more comfortable at high school once your first day begins and I'm sure that you'll make many more new friends as well.

I myself have graduated from high school this year (going to University), so I guess we'll both be experiencing a similar pathway. :)

Mason said:
Don't worry. As long as you polish the Seniors' shoes every day they won't 'garbage can' you.

Wha?

Brick Tamland said:
High school is a thousand times better than middle school.
I just finished Middle School and I totally agree with this.
I know it will be better because it can't get any worse than my school was.

1337 said:
Aggron said:
I just graduated from Middle School yesterday, and I really miss it! I'm very scared of high school, so please make me laugh!
SoMuchWin.png

What is the picture?

Back