Who do you think Kirby loks funniest as when he inhales them?

He looks funny as Lucario

I swear Nintendo better put Layton in SSB4... And Luke... also they could add Don paulo and Clive into the mix too... and Flora... Holy crap all 5 would make it Layton dominated. Kirby Clive would be funny too.

Legend of Lily said:
I swear Nintendo better put Layton in SSB4... And Luke... also they could add Don paulo and Clive into the mix too... and Flora... Holy crap all 5 would make it Layton dominated. Kirby Clive would be funny too.

Sounds good

I can just imagine Layton's taunt being "Every puzzle has an answer." Seeing Kirby in that hat would make me LOL. Kirby would look pretty awesome as Luke too. They should add Layton and Luke as characters in the game or at least Assist Trophies.
I'm not sure Clive would get in though. That would be like Anton the younger getting in. Clive looks too much like Luke.

But have you seen Clives Fangirl base, on Flipnote there are tons of girls who are crazy for him, he could have a Future Luke costume as well, but I would love to see some Layton in the next game.

To be honest, I kind of love-hate Clive. He creeps me out. I would personally love it if Layton and Luke were in the next game. At least as characters or assist trophies. Heck, they didn't even get a trophy in Brawl.

I really liked Luke and Flora, until they messed up both their voices in the Unwound Future.

This is, about PL characters who MUST be in ssb4, imagine Laytons final smash he does his puzzle solving face, then he does his 'you got it right point' and there i a huge earthquake with firework and boom...

Or he uses
That slot machine gun he makes in the Unwound Future. That would be awesome, hands down.

Back