The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

MCS

Donkey Kong
Yesterday, the Ocarina of Time 3DS remake came out. This is the thread to talk about it.

DISCUSS!

I know there's another thread about that, but it's in Topic Sortage.

Anyway, I played it on Friday at Nintendo's Office, and it came to my house on the same day (the European version).
The Japanese version is coming here in 6 hours.

Here is the entire story:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?page_id=3052

The graphics are a lot better, the music is exactly the same, the story is still the same, the animations are a lot smoother, etc.
Still the forms of the models are mainly the same, especially The Great Fairy, which still looks like a tranny.

The difference is, this is a pre-release thread, while this is a duplicated thread (also pre-release), but this is the post-release thread.
This means, he didn't steal the so called "your" idea at all.

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
Yesterday, the Ocarina of Time 3DS remake came out. This is the thread to talk about it.

DISCUSS!

I got it today. (English)
YamiHoshi.nl said:
The difference is, this is a pre-release thread, while this is a duplicated thread (also pre-release), but this is the post-release thread.
This means, he didn't steal the so called "your" idea at all.
Toxbox you keep reusing my thread named "Funny Videogame Moments" and I didn't say you had stolen it. And Yami made that thread before you. These are 2 different threads. Discussion and info are not the same. This game is Navi all over again. More Youtube videos about that fairy talking.....

I simply don't tab the Navi icon at all, but she sometimes randomly pops up with "Listen!".

HEY LISTEN UP! YOU CAN USE THE YELLOW BUTTON THING TO LOOK AT STUFF!

*5 seconds later*
HEY LISTEN........

O_O
I really enjoyed Navi's WW replacement King of Red Lions better.
Even though he says "hey!" and makes you speak with him sometimes.

I'm lucky to be deaf to never hear Naxi's voice and when I will get this game in July 11, I will playing this for very long time and I hate Ocarina of Time N64 because I feel don't like it and it is dark and I never entered forest temple and I know where it is in

>>Aimless Renegade 2
Navi makes sound to attend you that she wants to speak, using "Hey!".
When you speak with her, she makes the "Listen!" sound, and all the other stuff are text balloons.

Aimless Renegade 2 said:
I'm lucky to be deaf to never hear Naxi's voice and when I will get this game in July 11, I will playing this for very long time and I hate Ocarina of Time N64 because I feel don't like it and it is dark and I never entered forest temple and I know where it is in
Go on the Mariowiki affiliate Zelda Wiki.(On the bottom of the main page.)

Why my ocarina of time 3D final boss thread got deleted and I posted other one in Mindless Junk and didn't got deleted?

Because Mindless Junk is suppose to have useless threads.
And since you can also talk about final bosses in an discussion thread, there's no need for a separate thread.

Yes, but remember, not all of the rules are dropped.

I don't know, I didn't have so much time to play yet.

Back