Does your school have any "dumb" rules?

ghostyoshi67 said:
InfectedShroom said:
No Hats. It's liek, WTF???

OH YEAH, here we can't wear hats except when we're outside >.<
my school to it sucks.

I hate school, but it pwnz.

Well, no candy eating in class, except for chewing gum. Does not apply in language classes. Sometimes we can have some snacks at... whatsitcalled... when you sew stuff and that...

yea here is one WE GOT UNIFORMS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

yoshster said:
yea here is one WE GOT UNIFORMS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:eek:
I've always wondered how school uniforms work.
Do you get a pair from school, or buy yourself... do you change at school or at home?

Smiddle said:
yoshster said:

:eek:
I've always wondered how school uniforms work.
Do you get a pair from school, or buy yourself... do you change at school or at home?

We buy them and then we wear them at school, I dislike uniforms as they take way our freedom, I don't mind and would FULLY support rules placing restrictions on profane/reveling/indecent clothing however

In Britain and Japan they also wear uniforms. I wonder how many things Japan and Britain have in common... :shock:

ghostyoshi67 said:
NEW SCHOOL RULE: We're only supposed to use plain pencils, not decorated pencils with designs on them.

THAT's a really stupid rule

This is nothing compared to those dumb rules in the states, like "You can shoot an elk if it jumps out of the window of the 37th floor at the border between Arizona and Colorado at 8:46 p.m".

PaperStriker said:
This is nothing compared to those dumb rules in the states, like "You can shoot an elk if it jumps out of the window of the 37th floor at the border between Arizona and Colorado at 8:46 p.m".

That one's just weird ???

yoshster said:
PaperStriker said:

That one's just weird ???
That one's just invented. But there are many rules like this in the US.
I also know one from Italy: Coffins/caskets have to be out of wood or nutshells. o_O

Auto said:
We can't wear hats, not even outside during break or lunch. -_-
Bumpedybump.

Well, if hats include caps, than we have it, too. Doesn't matter to me because I don't wear caps.

When I was in elementary school, they had cameras in the bathrooms :eek:

Now that I'm in high school we have the no hats no gum no candy rules.

Tweester said:
When I was in elementary school, they had cameras in the bathrooms :eek:

Now that I'm in high school we have the no hats no gum no candy rules.
Which almost any school has. -_-
However, we have a mini shop at school which sells sweets.

MK Academy has five rules
Important ones
1. Be safe
2. consider all others
3. help learning and teaching
(im)portant rules
1. You're not allowed to go to chalet in the first and last 20 minutez.
2. You're not allowed to have any sort of Super Mario Fan Club, which is starting on Thursday lunchtime, G11, 12:15 (and the half)

Kool_Koopa said:
MK Academy has five rules
Important ones
1. Be safe
2. consider all others
3. help learning and teaching
(im)portant rules
1. You're not allowed to go to chalet in the first and last 20 minutez.
2. You're not allowed to have any sort of Super Mario Fan Club, which is starting on Thursday lunchtime, G11, 12:15 (and the half)
The last is so unreal. If not, then it's dumb.

We can't wear hats. EVAR. We can't wear hats unless they're full-brimmed for outdoor use only; we can't wear hoods up unless it's because of weather conditions. Now that I think about it though, it seems like a reasonable rule. :-\

Back