Homestar Runner

Dodoman

King Bowser
I was surprised there wasn't a topic on this earlier. :toad:

But anyway, discuss now. I love Make-o Your Own Stinko (Man)

I dont watch/read/whatever its is it. From what I've heard, its not funny. D:

Moogle said:

Dude, DO. It's a Flash 'toon that pwns all.

3dejong said:
Moogle said:

Totally. It's taking over the world. One time in Disney I saw a lady wearing a "Raised by a Cup of Coffee" T-shirt :shock:

Dodoman said:
3dejong said:
Moogle said:

Totally. It's taking over the world. One time in Disney I saw a lady wearing a "Raised by a Cup of Coffee" T-shirt :shock:

Once I saw a car with Homestar character windshield stickers.

"The DNA Evidence" is the greatest episode ever.

The Halloween cartoon, Jibblies 2, is out. It was good, but not as good as last year's.

Whats homestar runner.... something american????

Super Yoshi10 said:
Whats homestar runner.... something american????
http://homestarrunner.com/

It's a Flash cartoon. Click "Come on In", then find the blue button that says "First Time Here?"

And then watch some 'Toons.

strong bad email is my favorite part of the site. -watches dna evidence- omg strong sad=hippo elaphant thing zomg!!!

I LOVE The Fishy Push Marfmallow Commershil.Cherry Greg:Cut.You Said Fishy Push.Me:Correction:Fluffy Puff Marshmallows.

Homestar Runner is epic win! It's just too bad I didn't know about him until mid 2006, SBCG4AP is very good, here is the 200th sbemail, and it does not disapoint, it met the expections we all made for it. 3D's right, DNA Evidence is one of the best toons on the site, LOL! Mountain Dwa, now I shall depart with one final message :posh:

Please stop trying to handle my style, cause you can't, no you can't, augh! handle my style, seriously quit trying to handle my style, unless you're a lady then you're fortunately invited to have a giant slice of my style.

I found that viewing the Flash Files for toons show stuff you don't normaly see. For example in E-mail Thunder, when Strong Bad sits on the chair, when viewing it the normal way, you see an arm on the right to Strong Bad, but viewing the falsh file shows Bubs' entire body instead of just his arm.

Nerdy Guy said:
I found that viewing the Flash Files for toons show stuff you don't normaly see. For example in E-mail Thunder, when Strong Bad sits on the chair, when viewing it the normal way, you see an arm on the right to Strong Bad, but viewing the falsh file shows Bubs' entire body instead of just his arm.
I like that fact.

Back