DS vs 3DS

WagNak

Federal Babe Inspector
okay so some of you are going to be saying "whaddahek you dont have one already? but i know ??? well anyway since the DS already has a ton of games out and is cheaper than the 3DS however all the new games for the next while will all be 3DS games" with that said would buying a brand spanking new 3DS be better than waiting for the DS price to (if it) go down? or just not get any way wait for the wii u.
sorry for bad english ;)

You can just play almost every DS and DSi game on a 3DS, plus it plays every 3DS game.
The Wii U is totally irrelevant on this rule, as the Wii U is a home console, DS and 3DS are portable consoles.

The 3DS has low battery life, though

I will be getting a 3DS soon.

I'm not allowed to get a 3DS even though I want one because of those new Mario games and Lego Star Wars 3. I guess DS because it has Bowser's inside Story on it and it's my favourite Mario game.

yoshidude99 said:
I'm not allowed to get a 3DS even though I want one because of those new Mario games and Lego Star Wars 3. I guess DS because it has Bowser's inside Story on it and it's my favourite Mario game.
You can play that on the 3DS.

Almost every game works on the 3DS, just a few not, which use the GBA slot, like Guitar Hero and some motion control games.

whaddahek so can the 3DS play game boy advance AND normal DS games? all the basic games of course

and as the "5 hour" battery time, its just rechargeable by a plug right?

Dragonair said:
yoshidude99 said:
You can play that on the 3DS.

Yeah but like I said I'm not allowed to get a 3DS.

>>WagNak
Like I've said before, it can not play games that uses the GBA slot.
And yes, the battery is rechargeable.

Back