If you could meet 20 users in real life, who would they be?

Re: If you could meet 10 users in real life, who would they be?

facepalmcombo3.png

ToadSoul64 said:
Would anyone care to explain how this is possibly my fault when it clearly isn't? Did I go around bothering anybody about who they wanted to meet? No.
ToadSoul said:
coughvotingmedeadinmafiaforthinkingI'mmafiawithnoevidencewhatsoevercough
ToadSoul64 said:
I do have another reason for dislikng you, remember in the counting game? You kept bugging Smasher about your current avatar? You kept making us start over just because he didn't like it.
ToadSoul64 said:
Oh come on! Interrupting us once is annoying enough, but interrupting us more than once for no real reason is just too much. If MG1 wanted to know if anybody liked his avatar, he should've gone to the I've got a new/avatar/sig/whatever thread, or sent Smasher a PM asking him why.

Seriously. My question was related and I had no intention of the result we now have. I thought I would just have one simple answer and we would go back to making lists.

Zoroark said:
Seriously. My question was related and I had no intention of the result we now have. I thought I would just have one simple answer and we would go back to making lists.
Hahahahaha, you forget what forum you're on.

Letting something drop here is like taking candy from a gigantic mutant robo-baby with a candy craving.

ToadSoul64 said:
Its not like any of us can actually meet each other in real life.

I don't know, I know Xzelion in rl, kind of jackass tbh.

Zoroark said:

But when I pointed out I had no one else to choose from, you pointed out the 3000 members on the forum. Have you even clicked on the "Members" tab? I already said that most of the members on the forum haven't made a single post ever since they registered, some of which were like 4 years ago, so your argument didn't really work out. Besides, I wasn't going to spend all night in the members section trying to find someone to add to my list.

Holy balls let's drop this shit already.

So should I list my 10 favorite users so I could chill with them, or my 10 least favorite users so I can punch them in the face

Ok I get to join the raging!

Superjeff: People always screw around in Mafia, and voting for you when we killed you was my idea. 8)

People like to screw around. Not everything is srs bsns. Just chill the fuck out.

Brick Tamland said:

Superjeff: People always screw around in Mafia, and voting for you when we killed you was my idea. 8)

People like to screw around. Not everything is srs bsns. Just chill the *bleep* out.

MG1 kind of already explained that to me. You're a little late. Don't worry I'll chill out by tomorrow at the latest. 2 hours from now at the earliest.

Brick Tamland said:

People like to screw around. Not everything is srs bsns. Just chill the fuck out.

You're so helpful

not

I wonder what NSM's reaction will be when he sees what this thread has devolved into.

This usually happens to my threads.

Zoroark said:
I wonder what NSM's reaction will be when he sees what this thread has devolved into.

JIMP?

Maybe we shouldn't tell him about this. I know Mods can lock threads, but can they delete them? If yes, then delete it and we'll just tell him there was a glitch. If not, well, that's one more person who's upset at me.

ToadSoul64 said:
Maybe we shouldn't tell him about this. I know Mods can lock threads, but can they delete them? If yes, then delete it and we'll just tell him there was a glitch. If not, well, that's one more person who's upset at me.
I don't think it would be right to keep the truth from him. And what if he looks in the "If you click here, you must post here" thread?

Zoroark said:
ToadSoul64 said:
I don't think it would be right to keep the truth from him. And what if he looks in the "If you click here, you must post here" thread?

That's true. Hiding the truth from him would be dishonest, and lack of honesty is not on my long list of flaws.

Well, I just have to accept the fact that another person's going to be upset at me.

ToadSoul64 said:
Zoroark said:
ToadSoul64 said:

That's true. Hiding the truth from him would be dishonest, and lack of honesty is not on my long list of flaws.

Well, I just have to accept the fact that another person's going to be upset at a bunch of people.
Fix'd

Zoroark said:
Well, I just have to accept the fact that another person's going to be upset at a bunch of people.
Fix'd
[/quote]

Are you mocking me? I'm not upset anymore, I've cooled down a bit, I'm just asking why you "fixed" that.

I see me on a couple lists. Smasher you're awesome.

Zoroark said:

I don't know, let me grab some popcorn and butter and I'll be right back with you on that

ToadSoul64 said:
Zoroark said:
[quote author=ToadSoul64]
Fix'd

Are you mocking me? I'm not upset anymore, I've cooled down a bit, I'm just asking why you "fixed" that.
[/quote]
No, actually, I was referring to the fact that it's not only your fault.

Mason
Fawfulfury65
Yoshiwaker
New Super Mario
BLOF
LGM
Count Bones
Supremo78 (he retired..)
Can't think of anyone else...

turntechGodhead said:
Anyways, here's mine in no real order:

1. MCD
Proof there is an order.

I'd say...

1. Smasher
2. Ralph
3. Paper Yoshi
4. SLNO
5. Count Bonsula
6. Gamefreak
7. Edofenrir
8. Neptune99
9. Neurario
10. Mason

Clover said:
turntechGodhead said:
Anyways, here's mine in no real order:

1. MCD
Proof there is an order.

I'd say...

1. Smasher
2. Ralph
3. Paper Yoshi
4. SLNO
5. Count Bonsula
6. Gamefreak
7. Edofenrir
8. Neptune99
9. Paper Yoshi
10. Mason

I'm not in there?

Clover said:
3. Paper Yoshi
9. Paper Yoshi

X&Y feels loved.

Back